Hello! This is will be a fairly short post because I want to enter this card into the Papertake Weekly Challenge and I haven't got much time!
It is for my friend Beth.
Materials:
Image: Sugar Nellie
Sentiment: Kolette Hall
Gems: PaperMania
Glitter: Craft Planet
Backing Paper: PaperMania
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Thanks for looking!
xx





9 comments:
Aww thats lovely! I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x
what a beautiful card Georgia,l love the colours.
hugs Riet.xx
Hello Georgia, I love the pretty card and I love the whiff of joy stamp. I have an award for you on my blog.
love
Zoe
xxxxx
Oh so pretty Georgia and love your gorgeous colouring, Such pretty paper, Big Hugs, Nikki x
This is such a pretty card Georgia, beautiful colouring and such lovely bright colours :) Donna x
A wonderful card Georgia, such pretty colouring and a gorgeous image. I love the butterfly paper in all those lovely fresh colours. Beautifully done. Chris x
This is a beautiful card Geeg, so pretty and summery! I hope you're going to share your prize if you win a challenge, hee hee!
Is that bedroom tidy miss?! xx
That butterfly paper is gorgeous Georgia. This is so pretty. The gems and the embossing finish it off perfectly.
Sharon xx
This is so sweet Georgia one of my fav images love the backing paper too and your colouring is brill. luv gina xx
Post a Comment