Wow , I'm being really spoilt at the moment! Heather has sent me this absolutely beautiful card and a gift!
Here is the card when the flap has been opened up:
And, if that wasn't enough, look at the photo album she sent me with images inside!
Thank you SO much Heather - I am thrilled and really appreciate it! :)





5 comments:
Glad it arrived quickly and you didn't have to stalk the postman and I'm glad you like it. Can't wait to see what you do with the images.
Did you find the letter inside the flap, inside the tag?
hugs Heather xx
Gorgeous gift! I dont seem to have your mums e-mail addy however I will take another look. Caroline x
You are going to have to much fun filling that album. ENJOY!
What a wonderful gift Georgia.. so special and the card is so pretty, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Such a beautiful gift from Heather, you're so lucky Georgia and I hope you have lots of fun making beautiful cards with all those lovely images. Chris xxx
Post a Comment