Pages

Friday, 27 February 2009

Colour Create Challenge #6


Hello! This is my entry for this week's Colour Create Challenge.
The colours for this week are orange, green and yellow; nice summery colours.

The extra option was to make something different than a card. The design team came up with some brilliant ideas and they're creations are worth a look, even if you aren't planning on entering!

I have made a trinket box out of card. I find these really useful as gifts - you can fill them with sweets or whatever and they're ideal for birthdays or Mother's Day!




I filled mine with bath fizzers as you can see in the pictures below. I really enjoyed making this!







Materials:
Card: Paper Cellar
Ribbon: PaperMania
Glitter Drops: Craft Planet
Orange Flowers: Prima
Green Flower: PaperMania
Brad: PaperMania




Thank you for looking!


xxxx



























17 comments:

Chris said...

Your gift box is fabulous Georgia, I think I need to take some lessons from a master crafter as I'm rubbish at things like this LOL! Love the card you chose and the ribbon and flowers are so pretty. Such a lovely idea to put the bath fizzers inside, makes a really gorgeous gift. I havent't been able to get on your Mum's blog the last couple of days, all the posts have disappeared, yet yours is fine, very strange! Hugs, Chris xxx

Fern said...

Wow, i love this box Georgia. I have also entered this Challenge, and i totally agree, their creations are amazing!

Love Fern :O)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A brilliant gift box Georgia. mmmmmm bath fizzers - how lush. Someone is going to be very lucky to receive this. You've decorated the box beautifully. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Riet said...

woww Georgia,what a gorgeous box,l love the colours.

mmmmmmmmm.

hugs Riet.x

Jo Nevill said...

Your box is absolutely gorgeous Georgia. I think your Mum could do with those bath fizzers tonight by the sound of it !

Hope you have a great week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Lexxie said...

Oh this is fantastic Georgia, I have some of these bath bombs but just keep them in old paper bag-you have defintely given me an idea!
It's so pretty Georgia and your little flower tops it off perfectly,
Love Sarita xx

Donna said...

Fantastic little box Georgia and such wonderful colours too :) Donna x

Tab said...

Oh what a sweet little box Georgia, a perfect gift for someone special!
Hugs Tab xxx

Dawn said...

Beautiful box!

Heather said...

Fabulous Georgia, you've done a great job with this box, and wonderful idea of bath fizzers instead of chocolates that most people put in their bloxes.
hus Heather xx

Tara said...

Brilliant Geeg, this box is amazing and will make a lovely gift! I know you showed me what to do but I bet I won't be able to remember, you know me!!! xx

Helen said...

This is gorgeous! What a great gift!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty lil box... love ths goodies too! HUGS...SK :)

Michele said...

Your gift box is lovely Georgia, I love the flower on the top.
Michele x

gina g said...

Georgia this is fab well done you clever thing you lol. luv gina xx

RubyMay said...

Wow...what a wonderful gift...this is gorgeous x

aardvarkpest said...

Very pretty gift box. Could do with the contents right now I've been gardening.

Glenda