Pages

Monday, 23 February 2009

Basic Grey Challenge #23




Hiya - here is my entry for the cupcake challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges.

When I was working, I didn't have a very good light so I didn't realise that the flowers weren't the same shade of pink as the backing paper! Whoops! Never mind.






Materials:
Cupcake Image: The Cutting Cafe Download
Sentiment: The Cutting Cafe Download
Brad: Unknown
Flowers: Prima
Buttons: Unknown
Backing Paper: PaperMania
Ribbon: Unknown




Thanks for looking!




Georgia xx
































11 comments:

Riet said...

Georgia,what a gorgeous card.

hugs Riet.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a yummy card Georgia and love the cupcake and sweet paper, I think the flowers look fab, Hugs, Nikki x

Ruth said...

Scrummy card! I tried to leave a comment a couple of times before but it wouldn't go through! Ruth x

gina g said...

yummy cup cakes my favs lol, the card is lovely Georgia. gina xx

Sue said...

yummy card it looks fab hun, cake looks fine to me,sue.x

Donna said...

Scrummy card Georgia and such lovely papers you have used, the little buttons in the flowers are brill, a really pretty card :) Donna x

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Georgia, love the sparkly bits on your cupcake.
I frequently find things are not the same colour when I photograph them - I blame my camera (lol).
Thanks for joining in at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Lexxie said...

Really yummy card Georgia, that backing paper and your cake image really look good enough to eat! And your flowers go perfectly with the paper,
Love Sarita xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Yummy card! Love that cupcake..you have done a wonderful job with it :)gorgeous backing papers!
Judy xx

Chris said...

Perfection Georgia and I think your flowers look wonderful and I love their button centres that's so creative! Your colouring and layout at gorgeous and you found the most perfect paper too. Hugs, Chris xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A really pretty card Georgia. I actually like the different shade on the flowers because that adds some more interest to the card. Great placement of those flowers too.
Sharon xx