Hi! Here is the card I have made for my cousin, Matt. He is quite sporty so I chose this image especially for him.
I would like to say thank you for all your entries into my blog candy! I am looking forward to drawing the winner on 12th March.
Materials:
Image: Sugar Nellie
Sentiment: Studio G
Brads: PaperMania
Paper Rings: PaperMania
Backing Paper: From Jo
Buttons: Unknown
Thank you for looking! x





14 comments:
Great card Georgia and just perfect for a boy, Matt will love it, I'm sure :) Donna x
Love the colors and the stiching!
oooh this is fab sweetie! Love the image and I'm sure that your cousin will love it. Great colouring too!
Hugs Tab xxx
woww Georgia,what a beautiful card.
hugs Riet.x
Great card Goergia! Keep up the good work. Caroline x
This is fabulous Georgia.xx
Brilliant card Geeg, the colours are fab and I love the way you've coloured little Hamish! xx
Great card Georgia, I love that Hamish image. Your cousin will love it.
Michele x
I love it Georgia.I'm hopeless at men's cards but yours is perfect. I love the colours you have used and the sentiment is really great,
Love Sarita xx
What a great choice of colours for a boys card Georgia. It is wonderful. Great image and the stitch detail and buttons are a beautiful touch.
Sharon xx
love this one Georgia fab colours and great colouring. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx
Great card Georgia ~ I love the Hamish image! I am sure your cousin is going to love it. x
Great boy card - I'm useless at male type cards. Fab colours and super image.
hugs Heather xx
Wonderful card Georgia, I think Matt will love it especially as you found the perfect stamps for a card for his sporty side! Great colouring and I love the sentiment and papers. Hugs, Chris xxx
Post a Comment