
Hello! This is a rather strange post but I just wanted to let you know about the 'murder mystery' party I have been invited to. My friend Carina is having a 'Cluedo' themed party and has given everyone a character of her choice. I am supposedly a French exchange student! This isn't really me in the photo, that's just what was me in the invitation. My name is 'Dominique Juneau'! Fancy, hm? Tee hee!
I can't wait! I shall have to start practicing my French accent!
Thanks for looking! xx





9 comments:
C'est manifique Georgia-that's about the limit of my French!! Sounds like great fun, have a lovely time,
Love Sarita xx
have a fun time Georgia..xx
oooh la la, très bien mon ami! I think this will be great fun and I've been to a murder mystery party so I know it is. What will you wear I wonder Geogia, I mean Dominique tee hee, better dust off the Paris outfit so that you look très chic! Hugs, Chris xx
Sounds like great fun Georgia, I have never been to one of these parties so be sure to tell us all about it, Hugs, Nikki x
Cool idea for a party! Bet you will look great. You must take a photo. caroline x
Sounds great! Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it.
Michele x
If you want we can do it every two!
Because I know very well spoken in enlais I'm French!
if you want to go see on my blog!
hugs didi
http://scrapdidi.blogspot.com/
Oh la la! What fun! such a chic name Dominique Juneau. You will be zee belle ov zee meestery. Have a great time.
Sharon xx
Never mind practising your French ACCENT Georgia Welch - get practising your FRENCH.
I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time - I'm quite envious of you.
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment