I followed a sketch which I found very challenging but once I'd had a rifle through me craft stuff, I found some little paper circles which were perfect!
Materials:
Image: Unknown (From Jo)
Sentiment: Kolette Hall
Paper Circles: PaperMania
Backing Paper: PaperMania
Ribbon: Smirk
Thanks for looking. :D





19 comments:
Oh she is gorgeous Georgia and I love your colouring, the circles look fab with their added sparkle, You was asking about my colouring earlier sweetie, I do have copics but don't play with them much. I mainly colour with Prismacolor pencils using sansodor and paper stumps to blend the lines, Big Hugs, Nikki x
precious!
A really sweet and pretty card Georgia, I love the polka dots :) Donna x
what a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the image.
hugs Riet.xx
Such a pretty card Geeg, good luck with the challenge my love! xx
hi !!
you card is very very beautiful !!
i love colors and i love stamp .
thank you for having a CR you interpret it very well my sketch
didi
oh Georgia this is beautiful fab colours and great colouring. luv gina xx
Hello Georgia, I love the image and I love the paper. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxxx
Perfection Georgia! Well done on the challenging design, you did brilliantly with that and good luck with it too. Love your image and beautiful colouring and those colours are yummy. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Chris xxx
fantastic Georgia, love your card, well done with the challenge.
Enjoy your weekend.xx
Hello Georgia, Thank for entering my birthday blog candy and good luck.
love
Zoe
xxxxx
what a gorgeous card!! I loved it!
Hugs
Vivi Casale
Hi Georgia
Just been having a look at all your wonderful cards that you have made on your blog. You have been a very busy girl and they are fantastic - well done you. I have marked your birthday on my calendar ;o)
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Jo x
This is cute beyond words Georgia! I love every bit of this card. The image is adorable and your papers and sentiment are perfect.
Sharon xx
Oh Georgia this is sooooooo darn cute! I love the CC designs Angels aren't they adorable!? You can get them from All That Scraps..digi or stamps (Shhhh...I'm sure you Mum doesn't want me telling you that or you will be dipping into her stash $$$$,lol!!!!) You have coloured her in beautifully and I love the circles and all the glitter!
Thanks for your sweet comment you left me, hun! You ROCK!!!!
Hugs,t
Fab card, love the image which you have coloured fabulously. The colour combo looks fab and I love the little glittery circles.
Lyndsey xx
Hi Georgia,
Just stumbled across your blog and love your cards, I can't believe that you are just becoming a teenager! Wow, fantastic work you are doing
hugs
Enfys x
wow it's gorgeous :) sue xx
Hi Georgia, fab card. Love the colours you chosen and that image is gorgeously coloured.
Have a great weekend - what's left of it (lol)
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment