Pages

Monday, 16 February 2009

Friends Award


Hi there! Here is a lovely award I received from Zoe - thank you Zoe!
I will pass this on to:
I am only going to pass this on to three people instead of five because I don't want to give to the same people more than once in a short space of time.
Thanks for looking.
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo Thank you so much of thinking of me Georgia :)
I'm going to add this to my blog as soon as I can!
Big hugs,
Marlene x

Chris said...

Hi Georgia, I'm so glad you got this lovely award from Zoe and thank you for thinking of me to pass it on to, you made my day! I have some of my digi background images for you which I'll email to your Mum this week. Perhaps they'll make a backdrop for some of your cute characters, it's not compulsory to use them of course LOL, only if you like them. Thank you for putting my blinkie up too, very much appreciated, you're the sweetest. Night night. Hugs, Chris xxx

Lexxie said...

Hi Georgia,
So sorry it has taken me so long to visit you, have been at work and not able get on my computer-hate it when work gets in the way of my blogging and crafting!.
Thank you so much for this award, it is really lovely and I will have a think about who to pass it on to, it's lovely of you to think of me.
Love Sarita xx