Hello! Here is my entry for this week's Colour Create Challenge. If you would like to enter this challenge, click on the blinkie on my sidebar and it will take you there. Here is what you have to do for this week's challenge:
'Please make your card using Peach and Aqua. You can also use cream/white for your cardstock and flesh colours for any images. There is an extra option available which you can use if you wish, although this isn't compulsory. This week's option is 'DIY flowers', which means not using any pre made, bought flowers on your cards and projects. Here are some ideas which might help:
- Stamp a flower onto card and cut it out
- Punch and layer flowers
- Die cut flowers
- Doodle your own flowers
- Stitch flowers
- Peel and mount stickers to form a flower
- Use shaped petals e.g, hearts to form a flower
- Make flowers from Nestie shapes
- Make a ribbon flower'
The design team cards are fantastic! Even if you aren't planning on entering the challenge, the cards are worth a look!
On my card, I made my flower by stamping it and colouring it with my Brush Markers.
Materials:
Image: Eloise Greengrass
Sentiment: Whispers Words
Brad: PaperMania
Gems: PaperMania
Glitter: Craft Planet
Thanks for looking and good luck with the challenge!
Love, Georgia xx





26 comments:
oooh you go girl! Your card is delish, love it! How cute is that little image, and coloured perfectly!
Hugs Tab xxx
Lovely card!! You're a very talented girl!!
Greetings,
Saskia
Georgia, this is such a sweet card and a gorgeous flower and cute image :) Donna x
A beautiful card Georgia! I love the stamps you used and your gorgeous colouring. Perfect paper for the challenge too. Chris x
Gorgeous card, Georgia! I love your image...coloured beautifully and the flower is so pretty and the bling is fab!!!
hugs,t
Great card, luv that image, sue.x
woww Georgia,what a beautiful card.
hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous card ~ I love the flower. x
This is just perfect Georgia, your flower is beautiful, and what a lovely image too,
Love Sarita xx
I love the little image and the flower is great! Pascale :)
Love the gorgeous colours and sweet image Georgia, Your flower looks fabulous, Hugs, Nikki x
Wow Georgia! What a fantastic flower. I love the gems - they look like the dew is falling off the flower. Fantastic card hunni - just perfect for the challenge.
Sharon xx
Wow this is a gorgeous card - love your flower !
Dawn
Fantastic card Georgia. I love the papers you have used and what a great flower. Isn't that image just adorable.
Take care and enjoy the snow !
Hugs,
Jo x
Hi Georgia,
Gorgeous card, brilliant flower and I love that image it's so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. (Teehee - I love saying that)
hugs Heather xx
Beautiful card. Kim
It's so pretty Geeg, I love your cutie image and the flower is amazing. You did a fantastic job for our challenge this week! xx
a beautiful card Georgia such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured. xx
Hi Georgia!!! For a 12 year old I am impressed... girl you have the world ahead of you cause your talent is amazing... Keep'em coming. LOVE YOUR CARD!!! HUGS...SK :)
Great card, love the image and the colour scheme is fab. Love your flower. Off to have alook at the DT cards.
Lyndsey xx
Great card Georgia, love everything about it.
Pat x
great card Georgia :) your lucky you worked out the direct link, have you any tips to help me link up, a few very nice crafters have emailed me, but im not grasping the instructions :)
Lovely card....I am struggling with this colour combo........you have done a great job!!!!!!
Wow Georgia, I have just realised how old you are.........your blog and cards are fab......you have a fantastic crafty career ahead of you. You are a very talented young girl.
beautiful card Georgia love the image too. luv gina xx
Beautifully made, especially your hand-made flower!!! Juliex
Post a Comment