Pages

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Colour Create Challenge #3

Hello! Here is my entry for my Mum's challenge blog - Colour Create. I was quite excited about having a go at this week's challenge as I like the colour scheme. I knew I had some beach-themed stickers somewhere in my craft draws and I managed to find them!


This image was sent to me by Heather over at Rica's Haven and I love it!

Materials:
Flower: Prima
Gem: PaperMania
Image: From Heather
'Sun' and 'Sand' Stickers: PaperMania
Bucket and Spade: PaperMania
Ribbon: PaperMania
Brads: PaperMania
Backing Paper: PaperMania


Talk about PaperMania mania! Tee hee!








Also, here is a card made by my friend, Elisha - she came round to craft with me today and considering she's only ten, this is really good!

















Thanks for looking!



Georgia xxxx

18 comments:

Lexxie said...

Your card is brilliant Georgia, the image is fab, and your stickers are perfect for this challenge.
Your friend's card is lovely too, it is so good I can't believe she is only 10, how lucky to have a friend who likes card making too,
Love Sarita xx

Lou said...

Oh great cards Georgia and Elisha i love the little brads at the bottom well done to both of you

Tara said...

You are just getting too good Geeg, I absolutely love this and you interpreted the challenge perfectly! xx

Heather said...

Well done Georgia - gorgeous card and I love how you've coloured the image - it's brilliant.
Well done Elisha too - great paper and I love your sprakly bits.
hugs Heather xx

Rach said...

this is fabulous georgia, the stickers suit the theme perfectly love the image that you have used. your friends card is cute.xx

Jo Nevill said...

How come it takes me over a week to come up with something and you less than a day ?! LOL

Gorgeous card Georgia, I love the image you have used and your colouring is fantastic. Love the stickers you have used too.

Can you give me some tips for next week ?!!

Have a great holiday,

Lots a love,

Jo xxx

Chrissie said...

Well, another success!
What a talented young lady!
I like your cat Fizzy, we used to have one very similar, called Bramble. We found her in the garden as a tiny kitten and she lived to be 18 years old!
Chrissie

Tab said...

oooh er Missus! What a super delish card I see before my eyes! Well done you, loving your work!

Hugs Tab xxx

Classroomfree said...

Lovely card :o)

jacque4u2c said...

Great job!

Michele said...

Lovely card Georgia, very funky and Elisha's card is great too.
Michele x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Georgia, love the fun image and all the lovely detail. Hugs Nikki x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, luv the image such fun, luv the bucket n spade, Lovely card by Elisha, card maker already, sue.x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic Georgia. That is such a fun card and Heather has sent you a brilliant image. Excellent work and a great use of the colours. Elisha has don a fab job of her card too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Marlou McAlees said...

such a fun card for the challenge :)

Chris said...

Fabulous card for the Challenge Georgia, your colouring is brilliant and I love the papermania mania LOL! Good that you found your stickers, they're the perfect finishing touch. Tell your friend Elisha she needs to keep crafting with you, I love her card, such a pretty design and the glittery sparkle is gorgeous. Hugs, Chris xxx

Lisa said...

Fantastic card Georgia, I am still thinking what to do for this week's colour challenge. x

gina g said...

Fab card Georgia great colours, well done to your friend Elisha she's made a great job of her card. luv gina xx