Materials:
Image: Joanna Sheen
Sentiment: Penny Black
Butterfly Stamp: Unknown
White Flower: Prima
Grey Flower (Punch): Woodware
Brad: Unknown
Mosaic Tiles: Unknown (I threw the packaging away before I could check!).
Ribbon: From My Craft Draws
Barette: From Caroline
Backing Paper: Free With A Magazine
Yesterday, I went to the murder mystery party I talked about last week. It was brilliant! It turned out that I was the murderer! Tee hee! Mum was wary about letting me back into the house! :D
Enjoy your last day of half-term. Thanks for looking.





13 comments:
This is so cute Geeg, I love the pink gingham paper and the cute Messy Rabbit! You did a great job and the layout is brilliant! xxx
Fab card Georgia, i love the superbly coloured image-so cute! And the pink riobbion is very pretty! Love it!
Love Fern x :o)
This is just soo cute and soo cuddly! Isn't messy rabbit adorable, and I love all your embellishments especially the little ribbon slider. And I love the way you've stamped little butterflys up the side of your card,
It's just perfect!
Love Sarita xx
Stunning card! Cute image, love the paper, love everything!
woww Georgia,what a beautiful card,l love the image.
hugs Riet.xx
Such a cute card Georgia, I love the gingham paper :) Donna x
Oh so pretty Georgia and I love the sweet bunny. The soft colours are so beautiful and love the butterflies, Big Hugs, Nikki x
HI Georgia, fab card - love your layout and that gorgeously colured image.
hugs Heather
Mr Google is making upgrades and making life difficult for all us bloggers so this is my third attempt to comment - fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous card Georgia i love messy rabbits their so sweet. luv gina xx
Gorgeous Georgia! Your card couldn't be more cuddly! Juliex
Absolutely stnning card Georgia, everything looks so neat and perfect! Love your bunny and pretty colouring and the paper and ribbon with pearl slider are gorgeous. Sorry I didn't get round to your blog sooner, been one of those week's. Hugs, Chris xxxx
oh, this is so cute!
you are very talented Georgia!!
Hugs
Vivi Casale
Hi Georgia, This card is just too cute lol! Lovely layout and such a cute image. x
Post a Comment