Hello, me again. Here is my card for my mum's challenge blog - Colour Create. I am this week's guest designer so this card will be appearing on Colour Create.
Materials:
Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Kolette Hall
Big Flower: Prima
Little Flower: Hobbycraft Paper Roses
Gems: Hobbycraft
Backing Paper: Unknown
Glitter Card: PaperMania
Ribbon: Unknown
Thanks for looking!
Georgia xx





15 comments:
Absoloutely stunning Georgia, I love the papers you have used and the lime green flower really finishes your card beautifully,
Well Done!
Love Sarita xx
Gorgeous Georgia - love it - you've done a brilliant job at guest DT - bet Mum's proud of you.
Don't get too excited about Monday - you know what the post is like in this country.
huggles Heather xx
Hey sweetie, delish card! Love the image and papers that you have used. So chuffed that you are guest designer this week you really deserve it honey!
Hugs Tab xxxx
Hi Georgia. I love your card, the papers you have used are gorgeous and I love the image you have used. Many congrats on your first DT position !
Hugs,
Jo x
Absolutely beautiful Georgia! I love the papers you used, the way you brought in the green with the flower and ribbon and that little bear is perfect. The butterfly is very pretty, I'm sure I have some like that somewhere, must dig them out! Hope you've had a good weekend. Hugs, Chris xxx
An incredibly beautiful card Georgia. That teddy is so adorable and coloured so well. Gorgeous papers and I love the butterfly. Well done on being guest designer!
Sharon xx
Your card is beautiful Georgia and just love the gorgeous papers and sweet image, I love the pretty green flower, Congratulations on your Guest DT, Big Hugs, Nikki
Gorgeous card1 You have worked well with these colours. Caroline x
A beautiful card Geeg! Thank you so much for filling our guest spot for the very first week! I'm afraid that counts you out of the candy draw though, hee hee! I know, I'm a mean Mum aren't I?, Well, with all our lovely blogging buddies sending you goodie parcels who needs this candy anyway, lol! xxx
Georgia, this is such a gorgeous card. I love how you have used the 3 colors we were given. Beautiful.
Gorgeous card! Congrats on being a guest designer!
Helen x
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! I love how you have used the colours. x
Hello Georgia, That bear is adorable and I love all those colours.
love
Zoe
xxx
Lovely card you have done a gret job as GD, well done. Love the little bear image and flower looks great.
Lyndsey xx
Great card the papers are stunning and the flowers really stands out, briliant
Post a Comment