Hello! This is my entry for the House Mouse challenge. I love this image and the sentiment fitted perfectly.
Materials:
Image: House Mouse
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: Unknown
'Made With Love' Heart: From Jo
Brads: PaperMania
Backing Paper: Unknown
I used my mum's Nestie shapes to cut the edges of my circular paper. I am quite pleased with the turn-out but I haven't got anyone in mind as to who I want to give it to. With most of my cards, unless someone's birthday is coming up, I keep them in a draw and then they're handy if I ever forget someone's birthday or need to send a card out at short-notice.
Thank you for looking!





24 comments:
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in. x
Berry sweet card ;) Love the glitter on the grapes.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann
This card makes me giggle! Love it!! Good Luck on the drawing : )
Patti
Hi Georgia, Such a cute card! I love the glitter you have added to the berries. x
woww Georgia,what a gorgeous card,l love the image.
hugs Riet.xx
ooooh delish card sweetie, that little cutie mouse is just adorable!
Hugs Tab xxx
Such a beautiful card! Ruth x
Gorgeous card Georgia. Beautifully coloured and I love you glittery grapes.
Thanks for 'playing' with us at the HM challenge.
hugs Heather xx
Hello Georgia, I love the saying you're the berry best and I love the house mouse image.
love
Zoe
xxxx
Awww...what a very cute card! I love the glitter you added to the berries AND the heart locket if PERFECT!! So glad you could join us on this challenge :)
gorgeous card Georgia i love it. luv gina xx
What a cute image Georgia and your sentient is just so perfect, gorgeous colouring as always and love the pretty charm, Big Hugs, Nikki x
your right it is a fun stamp. Realy like the brads too.
Great card georgia!! Lovely cute image and I love the way you have placed your ribbon and such a fun sentiment!! Enjoy your hols!
judy xx
a berry sweet card Georgia, love the criss cross ribbon with the charm and how you have added some bling to your berries. a beautiful card.xxxx
This is just so gorgeous Georgia, it is the sweetest image and what a fab sentiment!
Really pretty Georgia,
Love Sarita xx
Beautiful card Georgia! I love your cute image and wonderful colouring. Well done with the nesties, looks like you did a perfect job with them and the way you did your ribbon looks so pretty. Hugs, Chris x
Oh my gosh Georgia. I can't believe it's been a couple of days since I've been over to visit. Do you forgive me? This card is so beautiful. The colours you've used are superb and the ribbon with the charm is perfect.
Sharon xx
Adorable! First of all one of my fav and first HM stamps. Love your coloring, great little charm too!
Oooh what a great card! Great pp and the charm is perfect.
Super cute, Georgia! Love the papers, colours and the charm is brilliant! Great coloring too,hun!
Hugs,t
What a wonderful card!!! You colored this sweet image beautifully, and I love the touch of sparkle!!! I am happy you could play along with us in this week's challenge!!! I cannot wait to admire more of your fabulous creations in future challenges:o)
Hugs!
Carolyn
Beautifully done!! The little charm is just darling, and I love the added sparkle on those grapes!!
Oh Georgia, this is such a beautiful card :)
Post a Comment