Pages

Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Snow Antics!


Hello! I've been making the most of the snow, as you can see! I decided to make a little snowman - I'm afraid he's a bit lacklustre as the snow has started to melt and has gone very powdery!
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Tara said...

I like his nose Geeg, hee hee!!
I got your message, if you check out this link you'll see I'm already on there!
http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/
Love ya, home soon! xx

jacque4u2c said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I need to find the snowman my daughter made last year when we got a small snow storm - these two little guys could be TWINS! TOO CUTE! I will email it to you if I find it.

Zoe said...

Hello Georgia, I love the snowman you made outside and I hope you had fun in the snow like i did.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So cute Georgia, Hope you had lot of fun in the snow.. maybe we'll get some more in the next couple of days, hugs, Nikki x

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Cute snowman! My children were off school on Monday so we had great fun playing in the snow. My daughter made a snowman and my son made 2 with a little help from Mummy! x

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Georgia

Fantastic snowman !

Thank you so much for the beautiful card and flowers and goodies you sent me. I received it this morning and it was a lovely surprise. I shall photograph it and put it on my blog.

Enjoy the snow tomorrow !

Hugs,

Jo x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Such a fab snowman...looks like you had fun!!! We had loads of snow today but all of my boys had to go to school!! we had fun making snow angels on the way home!! Thanks for you lovely commenst on my blog :)
Judy xx

Rach said...

what a fabby snowman Georgia, and it's nice and white. Hollie made one and i think that it was more the colour of mud than snow when she had finished..lol..
sadly hers has melted now..xx

Caroline said...

I see you made the most of the snow love the snowman. It was lovely to recieve your card this morning it is beautiful and thank you for the flowers and brads. I see it's your birthday soon as well and your a pisces just like me.
Caroline x

Chris said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the snow Georgia, I think your snowman is fantastic! Chris xxx