Pages

Friday, 6 February 2009

'The Little Princess'


Hi there! Here is my latest card. I decided to layer-up the image and if you look at the second picture you'll be able to see properly.

I've been put-off using the hob for a while! I've just been cooking some mince and the oven-glove caught fire while I was holding the handle of the pan! Whoops! I put it in the sink straight away and I am fine. Mum's taken over tea though!

Anyway, here are the materials I used to make the card:



Image: Unknown - from Heather

Sentiment: Studio G

Stars and Ribbons: Hobbycraft

Flowers: White one is Prima, pink one is from Jo

Backing Paper: PaperMania



Thanks for looking!





11 comments:

Lexxie said...

Oh this is so pretty Georgia, the little image is just adorable and I love how you've decoupaged her, it really brings her to life!
I wouldn't worry about the little cooking incident-I can't even boil an egg!
And I love your snowman and his twiggy arms!
Love Sarita xx

Rach said...

as long as your ok i shouldn't worry too much about the cooking.....well done for thinking quick.
love your card and how you have raised the image for depth. it looks gorgeous. have a fun weekend. xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Georgia - love it and the colours. I like the way you've decoupaged the image - it's great and beautifully coloured. Let me know when you need more. This image doesn't have a name for some reason - just Girl with Teddy I think. I received your wallet and images to day - thank you so much, they're gorgeous - I will post it on my blog over the weekend. How did you know Snoopy is one of my Heros - especially when he's being Jo Cool.
hugs Heather xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card Georgia, love the decoupage girl and the papers you have used are lovely. Love the extrsa details with the ribbo & flower.
Lyndsey xx

Tara said...

This really is so pretty Geeg and I love the colours you've used. That little girl is adorable and the decoupage effect works so well.... YUMMY! xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Very sweet card, really like the image and how you coloured it. love Lazy Bones!

Riet said...

woww Georgia,you made fabolous cards,l love them all.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Chris said...

Glad you're ok Georgia and not to worry about the little cooking drama, this kind of thing happens in our house on a regular basis so you aren't alone tee hee! You know what to do when it happens and that's all that matters. I love your card, your decoupage is absolutely perfect, my goodness you're good with the scissors! Perfect colouring, design and details too, it's so pretty. Hugs, Chris xxx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! I love the stamped image ~ so cute! Sorry to hear about your cooking incident but don't worry about it. I remember when I was about 13/14 I was cooking spag bol and was too close to the hob and my jumper got on fire! I was in a right panic but luckily I was okay lol! x

Donna said...

Georgia, you have the most amazing cards on your blog, you are such a talented young lady, I have really enjoyed looking at your creations they are awesome :) Donna x

gina g said...

gorgeous card Georgia love the sweet little image.
oops not the best thing to be doing with your mums oven gloves lol. luv gina xx