Before I do though, it's time to announce the winner of my 6,000 hits blog candy!
The winner, chosen at random by RANDOM.ORG, is:
Number 22 - Vicky - Angel Drummer! Congratulations Vicky! I have emailed you with my email address, so please can you email me your home address? Then I can get your goodies posted out to you.
Thank you everyone for entering! :)
Here is some stuff about the challenge then:
It is a monthly challenge called: Crafty Calendar Challenge.
It would be wonderful if you could spread the word about the challenge on your blog - here is a badge. Feel free you add it to your blog!
The first challenge kicks off on Friday 2nd October, but there is a Design Team Call going on at the moment, fancy being a Design Team member???
You can find the blog by clicking HERE.
Thanks for looking, and if you're entering the Design Team Call, good luck! :)
Love, Georgia xx





4 comments:
Hi Georgia, I've linked your new challenge blog on the sidebar of my blog, good luck hun and congratulations to Vicky on the blog candy win :) Donna x
Hello Georgia, thank you for your visit to my blog today :) I will post your new challenge blog banner in my side bar....great idea to make it monthly as it gives busy people more time to join in. I hope it all goes really well for you and good luck finding a design team, i'm sure you will have loads of entries :)
I hope to join in when you are up and running!
Hugs
Carol x
p.s. i love cats too and your 'fizzy' is gorgeous!
Congrats Vicky!
Thanks Georgia for offering the candy!
Have already got your banner on my blog publicising your DT call :0)
Helen x
Hi Georgia,your cards are gorgeous...you are a very talented young lady!!! Thankyou for letting me know about your challenge blog,I have become a follower and look forward to the first challenge.Also,thankyou for the lovely comment you left.
xx
Post a Comment