Hi! Well, it's been raining cats and dogs all morning here in Stoke, the sun looks like it's coming out a bit now though, as I type.
This card is for this week's ABC Challenge, where B is for buttons. I'm so pleased as I made top five there with my card last week. :)
This image is from the fab new Mo Manning digi-shop. I also have a couple of others which I'm sure I'll be using over the next few weeks! :)
The sentiment is Studio G, the colouring is done with Pro Markers, the flowers are Prima, the leaf die-cuts are Cuttlebug, the butterfly, red gems, buttons, dew drops and peach card are from my stash. The backing paper is PaperMania - Exquisite.
Thanks for looking, and also thanks for all the entries into my candy so far! :)
Big hugs, Georgia xx





19 comments:
Adorable image and so beautifully coloured
thanks for joining us on ABC
Dawn
Gorgeous card Georgia - your colouring is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x
Lovely image and I echo the above comments the colouring is great x
Another stunning card Georgia! I am really into Digi stamps at the moment. Fab image you have chosen. Caroline x
This is amazing G - your colouring is amazing and I love the way you've coloured the book red and then tied in your embellies!
Hugs Mum xx
What a beautiful card Georgia,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Hi Georgia, Wow gorgeous card! I love your colour scheme and the fab layout.
Lisa x
Gorgeous card Georgia love the image and its beautifully coloured, well done for being in the top five. luv gina xx
Hi Georgia, gorgeous card, your image has been coloured beautifully and I love the soft colours on this card! Sweet little butterfly and great use of the buttons! Congrats on your top 5 for last, very well deserved :) Donna x
Hi Georgia,
Beautiful card, the image is soooo sweet! Love the embellishments and pretty colour combo :O)
Hope your having a great weekend.
Fern xx
Beautiful card Georgia, love the cute image and all the pretty details. Hugs Nikki x
Gorageous card Georgia and your colouring is superb as is the sweet image! Beautiful layout and colour scheme too. Well done on your top five place! Hugs, Chris xxx
Gorgeous card, such a lovely image
This is one awesome card! Ican see how your cards are improving all the time. Your colourig is excellent and I love the use of the border punch. great design and layout! hugs Judy xx
Wow! this one is stunning Georgia. What a fantastic image and I really love the way you coloured it.
Sharon xx
Another stunner Georgia, what fantastic colours and I love the image,
Really lovely,
Love Sarita xx
Oh wow Georgia I am just loving this sweet card. What an adorable image...this is my first time seeing it...love it and it is coloured so beautifully! The card design is perfect and I love your papers and pretty embellies!
Gorgeous card, sweetie!
Hugs,t
She is precious! The coloring is so professional!
This is a gorgeous card!!
Post a Comment