Pages

Tuesday, 4 August 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge #63



Hi There! Hope the weather's good wherever you are, it's been drizzly all day here in Staffordshire but I'm not much of a sun-worshipper anyway. Something other than rain would make a nice change, though!
I'm entering this card into A Spoon Full Of Sugar, where the theme is 'Floral Fantasy'.
I have used one of these lovely round scalloped-edge cards sent to me by Chris. I really like these and I thought I'd try something a little different.
To fit in with the flower theme I have used flowery backing paper, three flowers and there are a couple of flowers on my image too.
Materials
Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Studio G
Paper: Making Memories - Flower Patch
Embellishments: Iced gems, flowers and gems from my stash. Leaf stamp borrowed off my mum.



Here is a closer view:
Thank you for looking! :)
Georgia xxxx

9 comments:

Rach said...

A beautiful card Georgia, love the shape that you have used and all the pretty flowers. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

This lil fella's fab Georgia, I love his little hammock and you have done a great layout on this shaped card...the pearls and flowers are such pretty embellies! I'm not much of a sun worshipper either, however I don't worship the rain either lol! Something in between would be really nice lol! Donna x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Georgia! I must try one of these shaped cards. Caroline x

Fern said...

Beautiful card Georgia, i just love the round shape of this card, and the pretty roses. The image is so sweet!

Fern xx

Tara said...

This is fantastic Geeg! One of your best ever cards I think, it's so pretty and your flowers look stunning ;o) xx

Riet said...

Wowww Georgia,what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.x

gina g said...

Hiya Goergia This is just gorgeous love the image and your colouring and flowers are brilliant. luv gina xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous shaped card :-) Love the colours & that image is adorable.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Lexxie said...

This is just so gorgeous Georgia. What a fab layout, and so much lovely detail.
Say hi to your mum for me-hope she gets her computer fixed soon as I miss seeing her gorgeous creations!
Love Sarita xx