Pages

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Four Seasons


Hi there!
Here is my card I am entering into this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge.
I haven't posted any cards since last Tuesday because my internet connection's been down and we've only just got it sorted, after about a million phone calls and a very fed up mum! ;)
Unfortunately, my mum, Tara, can't access Blogger at all on her computer and we don't know why.
When she tries to get onto the Blogger page to sign in, the computer says: 'Internet Explorer Cannot Find This Page'. If you have any suggestions or solutions as to what might be wrong, I'm sure she'd be really grateful. You can find her blog HERE.

Anyway, the theme on this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge is 'Four Seasons'. You have to create a card that relates to a certain season. I picked summer so I used warm colours and the watermelon reminds me of summer too.

Materials
Image: High Hopes
Sentiment: Borrowed From My Mum
Papers: Cherry Hill
Embellishments: Gems, brads and ribbon from my stash. Flower punch borrowed from my mum, flower and corner stamps borrowed from my mum.

Thank you for looking!

Bye for now!

Georgia xx

7 comments:

Dawny P said...

Geotgia, this is just gorgeous - I love the image and those colours :) A fabulous card sweetie. Thank you for joining over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, this card is such fun, I love the image and you've matched the perfect papers, the red hearts are the perfect embellie for this card! So sorry to hear that Mum is having problems with blogger, I hope it all gets sorted soon for her....take care :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Georgia,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

Oooh love your sweet card, the image is adorable and I love the colour combo!
Hugs Tab xxx

Caroline said...

Stunning card Georgia! Love that sweet image. Caroline x
p.s. Tell Mum I downloaded mozilla firefox and use that instead to access blogger it works faster for me.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Georgia, this is just fantastic!!! Love the image and your colouring is so vibrant!!

Is your Mum doing any better with her 'puter?? Mine has just deleted all my dashboard blogs I follow...I'm a bit hacked off too!

Love Judy xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Georgia i love the image you have coloured it beautifully and the papers are great. Hope you get your puter probs sorted soon. luv gina xx