Hellooo!
I checked out the Simon Says Challenge blog today and the theme over there is to make anthing but a card, so I followed in Jo's footsteps by making a bookmark!
This is the first time I've entered this challenge, but I really like it - I'll definitely go back! :)
I've taken the picture withthe bookmark inside my favourite book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
You may have noticed that I haven't watermarked my pictures today. That's because I noticed that when you click on one of my watermarked photos to zoom in, it doesn't zoom in as much as it does without the watermakr, plus it's a bit of a faff having to put it on every time anyway.
Materials
Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Studio G
Colouring: Pro Markers
Embellishments: Ribbon, iced gems and adhesive gems from my stash - flower stamp is made by Studio G - sticky ribbon (behind image) is PaperMania
Thanks for looking!
xxxx





13 comments:
Great bookmark! I love the image and embellishments!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
<3,
Steph
Wow beautiful bookmark Georgia and fantastic colouring. luv gina xx
Awwwww, I love it Geeg and it's all mine - what a lovely gift ;o) xx
Fantastic bookmark Georgia and I just love your lil PB image, so cute! I love the HP films but haven't read any of the books although my son James has read them all! hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of your school hols :) Donna x
gorgeous sweetie, what a fabulous bookmark. hugs rachxx
Your bookmark it just wonderful, so sweet!
Oh WOW this is fabulous and oh so cute.
luv
Debby
Wowww Georgia,what beautiful.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful bookmark, sweetie, just adore the sweet image and the colours are delish!
Hugs Tab xxx
Oh wow, what a gorgeous bookmark and I don't mind at all that you are following in my shoes - I feel very honoured !! Love the image that you have used and perfect colouring too.
Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Challenge this week.
Hugs to you and your Mum !
Jo x
Such a sweet bookmark! Cute image and pretty paper.
Lisa x
I think this is the loveliest bookmark I've ever seen!
Love the beautiful paper and the image is just perfect,
Love Sarita xx
lovely bookmark! the stamp is so cute :)
Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp challenge!
Post a Comment