Hello! Hope the weather's good wherever you are, it's lovely and sunny here in Staffordshire.
We had a bit of a panic yesterday because it started chucking it down with rain when we were supposed to be going to a wedding! But luckily, it brightened up once we got there and we had a brilliant time.
I made this card for this week's ABC Challenge. They have now started their third run of the alphabet and this week, A is for Anything Goes, with the added option of animals. A nice easy one.
Sorry the background's a bit busy on the picture - I took it in front of my mum's fuschia pot in the garden.
Fizzy came out to say hello too while I was taking the picture...and nearly tripped me up by winding herself round my ankles! ;)
Here she is sunning herself, a bit of a prima donna, hm? ;)
I used two images, on the first one I chalked around the edge with my mum's Dovecraft shimmer chalks and then layered the coloured image on top using foam pads, which you can see on the picture below.
The image is Penny Black, the sentiment is Studio G, the leaf stamp was borrowed from my mum, the flowers are Prima, the paper is K & Co. - Roam, the pearls are from my stash and the colouring was done with Pro Markers.
Thanks for looking, and thanks to everyone who's entered my blog candy so far. Good luck! :)
Georgia x
UPDATE: I've received this fabulous award from Fern! Thanks so much Fern!

I'd like to pass it on to:
Zoe - Zoe's Blog
Heather - Rica's Haven
Donna - Donna's Doodles
Nikki - Bunny-Zoe's Blog
Kim - Cards By Kim
Thanks again Fern.
x





11 comments:
Hi Georgia
Your card is gorgeous, beautifully coloured and decoupaged too.
I love cats too and have two furries Peaches and Pepsi.
Fizzy is cute!
thanks for joining us on ABC
Dawn
Stunning card Georgia, you've coloured this adorable image beautifully, i love the decoupaging. Fabulous choice of papers and embellies!! I have something for you on my blog :O)
Fern xx
Wow Georgia gorgeous card i love the image and your colouring is 1st class. love the pic of Fizzy she is as bad as our two cats lol can't do anything without them getting their noses in on it too. luv gina xx
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and I love the papers/colours.
Lisa x
Fab card Georgia! I love how you have layered your image. Caroline x
What a beautiful card Georgia,i love the image and papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Georgeous card Georgia and such scrummy papers, I so love the image you have chosen, I may have to buy this one lol! Fizzy is gorgeous and she looks like butter wouldn't melt lol! Thanks for my award hun, its so kind of you think of me, I hope to get round to posting it on my blog sometime this week :) Donna x
Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x
Hello Georgia, Thank you for the award. I hope you are having a great summer.
love
Zoe
xxxx
Hi Georgia, bit late, but you know what 'they' say - better late than never. Thanks for this honey - I'm off to post it straight away before I forget!!!
hugs Heather xx
your card is just stunning Georgia, I love how you've layered the image.
And Fizzy is just beautiful, she looks very content sunning herself!
Love Sarita xx
Post a Comment