Hi there!
My mum and dad's 15th wedding anniversary is coming up this Friday, so this card is for them. I am also making them a meal and I have got them some wine and chocolates to go with it.
I used one of my new High Hopes images that my mum stamped out for me, which I love!
I've told my mum to temporarily remove me from her 'Blogs I Follow' list so she isn't tempted to peek, and I've hid the wine and chocs in my room! Don't tell! Ha ha ;)
I am entering the card into this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge, where the theme is conveniently 'Anniversaries'.
The image is High Hopes, the sentiment was printed off my computer, the backing paper is October Afternoon, the glitter cardstock is from a local homeware shop and the flower, chipboard heart, heart gems, red gems, and fluffy ribbon is from my stash. The glitter is Craft Planet.
Thank you for looking!
Love, Georgia xxxx
UPDATE: I just found out that I made Top 5 at Cupcake Crafts Challenge! :)





15 comments:
You are one sweet daughter! i can't wait till my boys are old enough to cook me dinner and buy me treats!! I love your card. the image is so cute and I love the sparkle!
I won't tell if you don't!
Hope your meal goes well..what are you planning to cook??
Hugs Judy xx
Stunning card Georgia! ayour mum is one lucky lady. Caroine x
Oh wow Georgia, what a fab Anniversary card, I’m sure your mum and dad are going to be over the moon when they see what you’ve made for them.
I love fibres and the heart shaped gems and button but best of all is the cute image……it’s the bee’s knees!!
Sorry I couldn’t resist that.
Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Sue
x
Brilliant card Georgia. I'm sure Mum & Dad will be over the moon. The new image is fabulous. Hope the meal goes well; you're spoining them rotten.
Sharon xx
Congratulations on your TOp 5 over at CCC Georgia, a well deserved win, your Tilda card was fab :)
I love your little Bee card, I think your Mum and Dad will love it too :) brilliant idea to use the fibres through the punched circles and the sentiment is perfect for the occasion :) Donna x
Gorgeous card Georgia i love the little bee image in his big boots lol. Well done on being in the top five hun that's brilliant. luv gina xx
Wow Georgia, fantastic card, your colouring is fab and love the glitter,
Hope your special dinner goes well, TFS and congrats on the top 5well deserved,
♥ HuGs Kim :)
Oh this is just the cutest Georgia, Happy Anniversary to your Mum and Dad for Friday, Hugs, Nikki x
How lucky are your mum and dad?? A fantastic card, love the glittry wings, and making them dinner too,
I hope you have a lovely time,
Love Sarita xx
Beautful card Georgia. I just love the yummy pers and sweet image, the gl.itter's gorgeous! I love the papers look on my mom and dads face when i do something special for them... i'm sure they'll love the meal, chocs and wine!
Fern xx
What a pretty card - I'm sure your parents loved it!
What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
beautiful card and i'm sure your mum and dad will love it
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog
Hugs Jane x
gorgeous sweetie, a fabulous anniversary card, love the sparkle that you have added to the wings. hugs rachxx
Hi Georgia
this card is so sweet. I love the lil bee and the added sparkle you've dusted her with.
Glad I found your blog, you've got some fab stuff on here
Victoria
x
Post a Comment