I have made this card for my great-grandma who will be ninety at the end of August. She lives in Reading so I only get to see her once a year, but my grandma and grandad are planning to bring her down to where I live for a surprise party and meal, which will be nice for her as she lives alone.
The image is Magnolia, the sentiment is Studio G, the paper is PaperMania - Exquisite and the ribbon, iced gems, flowers, roses, gems, Stickles and brads are from my stash.
Here is a closer view:
Also, before I go, I just thought I'd remind you to check out Sarita, Zoe and Tab's blog candy that they are giving away.
You can find all three candies via these links:
Sarita - Little Princess Cards
Zoe - Zoe's Blog
Tab - Tab's Magnolia Creations
Thank you for looking!
Love, Georgia xx





11 comments:
Oh Georgia, this card is adorable, I love the soft colours and Tilda is coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x
Hi Georgia Gorgeous card i love the image and the colour's you've used are great. luv gina xx
Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx
Georgia Fantastic Card, love it, Good luck with the challenges.
Hugs Avril a fellow, harry potter and cat lover....xx
What a lovely card xx
Hi Georgia, Such a pretty card! This Tilda image is so sweet and I love the flowers.
Lisa x
adorable sweetheart, fabulous colouring and detail. hugs rachxx
Hi Georgia, incredibly cute card, love this Tilda image, I think she is so sweet in this pose and your Great Grandma will adore this card, hope you have a super weekend :) Donna x
Hi Geogia beautiful card... i just love the soft colours and pretty border punch, your great grandma will love this card!! :O)
Fern xx
P.s I love the new blog look... and thanks for reminding me about my win on OSCC xx
What a beautiful card Georgia,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
A beautiful card Georgia. Your great grandma will love it.
Sam x
This is just so pretty Georgia, I love the border punch and your colouring of Tilda is perfect. And your flowers are arranged beautifully,
Gorgeous,
Love Sarita xx
Post a Comment