Pages

Monday, 3 August 2009

I'm Back!



Hello!
I got back from my holiday in Harlech yesterday and I had a really brilliant time. The weather was really good nearly all week, which is surprising for Wales.
Just a quick post tonight to show you my card I am entering into this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge where there is a fab sketch to follow.

Sorry, the picture isn't very good because I took it at night under a false light. Natural daylight is so much better, don't you think?


Materials
Image: Forever Friends
Sentiment: Studio G
Paper: PaperMania
Embellishments: *** Gems -Club Green *** Glitter - Craft Planet *** Brads - PaperMania *** Butterfly Punch - Woodware ***




















Thank you for taking the time to look! :)

8 comments:

Tab said...

Oooh I love your sweet card, the image is adorable and such delish colours too!

Glad you had a fab time in wales, sound like you had fun and I'm glad the weather was kind to you all!
Hugs Tab xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Georgia sweet image.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday and that the weather stayed fine for you so no webbed feet then lol, i did last time i went there. luv gina xx

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, I hope you had a fab week away and that the weather was better in Harlech than it was here! Incredibly pretty card, love the FF bears and such fab papers too...I agree with natural daylight for taking pics of cards, the results are so much better :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Georgia Glad you had a great holiday, lucky you, I am stuck in rainy Edinburgh...LOL. Love the card great image and papers. Hugs Avril xx

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Georgia, love the sweet image you have used.
glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in wales..
hugs rachxx

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Such a sweet card! I love this cute FF image.

Glad to hear you had a lovely time in Wales.

Lisa x

Fern said...

Hi Goeorgia,
I'm glad to hear your back and have had a good time. I love your card... the ppaers are so pretty and the shiny cardstock looks fabulous.
Great layout! :O)

Fern xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Georgia,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x