Pages

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Goodbye For A Week!

Hello! This will be my last post for a week because tomorrow (Sunday) I am going on holiday with my mum and dad and brother to Harlech in Wales.



Here is a picture of where we are going. We are staying to the right of the beach where all the little houses are.



















We will be back next weekend.

Anyway, here is a final card before I go. I'm entering it into this week's Stamp Something Challenge. You have to use butterflies or something with wings on your card somewhere and I hope this card will be OK because my butterflies are a bit small!





I can't believe I haven't used this Hanglar stamp sooner! It was sent to me by Carole, I really love it! :)


The paper is K&Co. Roam, the colouring is done with Pro Markers, the sentiment and butterfly stamps are Daisy & Dandelion and the flower stamps are Studio G. The rest is from my stash.


Here is a closer view:




Thank you for looking, bye until next week!


Love, Georgia xx

10 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Gorgeous card the butterflies are lovely and your colouring of the fab image is brilliant. I hope you have a fab holiday and thank you for your get well wishes for Keely and Caid. luv gina xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Georgia, this little hanglar stamp is so sweet and you have coloured her beautifully. Brill embellies on your card especially the buttons, I do like to see buttons on cards lol! I hope you have a fab hols, it looks very idyllic where you are going and at least you won't have far to walk to the beach...happy holidays Georgia, hope you have lots of fun :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Georgia,

It all works great :) Love all the great embellishments on your card. I also have to interject here that I love reading about your "holidays". It somehow sounds so much better than what we say here in the states - "vacation". Enjoy and thanks for playing along with Stamp Something.

Anonymous said...

Oh Georgia, this card is just adorable...I love the image of course...and I'll let you into a secret...I have this stamp too...and still haven't inked it up! Lovely buttons and flowers.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
I go on holiday on 1st August for two weeks :-)
Hugs
Carole x

LivArtNow said...

Such a sweet card!! Love it!!!

Linda

Zoe said...

Hello Georgia, I love the pretty buttons and I love your lovely coloring.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Alison said...

This card is just beautiful- love that beautifully coloured image an your embellishments. Enjoy Harlech and I hope it isn't too wet! Know the area well because we adopted our rescue dog, Teg, from there 11 years ago!

Rach said...

A gorgeous card sweetie, have a wonderful holiday..
thank you for joining in with my blog candy.. good luck. hugs rachxx

Zoe said...

Hello Georgia, Thank you for entering my blog candy.
love
Zoe
xxxx