
Hi! Just a quick post tonight, to show you my lovely award I have received from Fern!
Fern's cards are fab, check out her blog by clicking on the link above!
I'd like to pass this award to three people:
Chris - Sketching Stamper - Thank ou for the lovely parcel you sent me recently Chris!
Donna - Donna's Doodles
Tara - Happily Ever Crafting
Thanks again Fern! Goodnight. xx





2 comments:
Hey Georgia, thank you so much for this fantastic award, it is very much appreciated and thanks for thinking of me hunni. I hope you are having a lovely weekend and that the weather isn't too wet...it hasn't really stopped here today! Donna x
Hi Georgia, thanks for this lovely award, I really appreciate that you passed it on to me. Hope you're enjoying the first few days of the hols, shame about the weather, hopefully it'll clear up a bit soon. Hugs, Chris xx
Post a Comment