Pages

Thursday, 23 July 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #12



Hello again! Just a quick post to show you my card for this week's Truly Scrumptious Challenge, where there is a fab sketch that you can see below...



The paper is from Sarita, the black adhesive lace is from my mum, the image is Smirk, the sentiment is Studio G and the rest is from my stash.

Thank you for looking!


Here is the sketch:























Here is a close-up view:


















xxxx

10 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, you were up and about early this morning or did you cheat and pre-schedule your post like I did...lol! Fantastic card, absolutely love the bold design papers and the smirk image, you've just reminded me I haven't used mine for yonks! Fab sentiment on this ard too and such scrummy embellies, hope you have a fab day! Donna x

Fern said...

Hi Georgia,
Hope your enjoying the hols! :O)
Wow, what a beautiful card. I love the colour combo, and this weeks sketch is fabulous! The embellishments are lovely.

Fern xx

Caroline said...

Great minds think alike I was thinking of using this sketch today!
I love your colour combo and the image is coloured perfectly too! Everything fits together so perfectly. Caroline x

Tara said...

This is stunning Geeg - I love the pretty pastels teamed with the black and it's such a fun image to play with!! xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Georgia,l love the papers and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

gina g said...

This is gorgeous Georgia i love the colour and the black lace is lovely and what a fun image. luv gina xx

Tab said...

oooh gorgeous card, such a sweet image!
Hugs Tab xxx

Rach said...

This is adorable Georgia, wonderful detail. hugs rachxx

Lexxie said...

You're making those papers go a long way Georgia!!
What a totally fab card, beautifully co-ordinated and I love the little image, she is just the cutest.
Love Sarita xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Georgia! I love the image and colours, such pretty paper from Sarita too. Hope you have a lovely holiday. Hugs, Chris xxx ps I stole your lovely pic of the wallet card, hope that's ok? xxx