Pages

Wednesday, 15 July 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge #60 & Goodies!



Hi there! Here is my entry for this week's A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge, where there is a lovely sketch!
The paper I have used is PaperMania and the white panels are just plain white card that I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The image is Stamping Bella and I coloured it in shades of blue Pro Marker to match the paper. Everything else is from my stash.
Here is a closer view:

Also, today I have received a really lovely parcel of crafting goodies from Chris! Thanks so much Chris!
Chris has sent me some gorgeous images, a stunning card that you can see below, some circular scalloped cards, two flower bunches, some bows and gems and some mini Happy Birthday plaques. I'm so pleased - thank you Chris, I really appreciate it! :)































Thanks a lot for looking, enjoy the rest of your week wherever you are - only one and a half days until the summer holidays now! (I have a half-day on Friday, in case you're wondering about the half, lol). :)
Love, Georgia xx

14 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Lovely card, gorgeous goodies you got i had to laugh at the sentiment on the lovely card Christ sent you lol. Woo Hoo bet you cant wait to finish school just think how much crafting you can do then lol. luv gina xx

Tab said...

oooh love your delish card, sweetie! Fab colours and love the image!
Those goodies look fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Georgia,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tara said...

This is a beautiful card Geeg, I love all the shades of blue and your sassy image has been coloured beautifully! xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Georgia, such a fun image and perfect papers too :) not long till you break up now...bet you can't wait...hope you have a fab school hols and that you enjoy playing with the goodies Chris sent you :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card,and a Fab take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Lexxie said...

Ooh I love these colours Georgia, and you've used one of my fave Bellas!
I really envy you having all summer to enjoy yourself, just think of all that craft time!
Hope you enjoy it,
Love Sarita xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, great image and love the papers.
luv
Debby

Carole said...

Beautiful card Georgia, love the colour you have used.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic card Georgia. Love the roughed up edges on that gorgeous image. This is so stylish.
Hee Hee! Had to laugh at the little bird and cow poem - brilliant!
Sharon xx

Chris said...

I love your Bella card Georgia, such gorgeous colouring and papers and so perfectly designed. Glad you like your little package and wallet and I hope you enjoy playing now that you have all the holidays to play. Hugs, Chris xxx

Fern said...

Hi Georgia,
Gorgeous card, and your so lucky to recieve such a gorgeous card and goodies, i have something for you on my blog! :O)

Fern xx

P.S: I don't break up until Tuesday.
Enjoy your Summer Holidays.

Zoe said...

Hello Georgia, I love the Bella image and I love the the pretty flowers.
love
Zoe
xxxx