Pages

Thursday, 9 July 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge #58




Hi there! Hope you're having a nice evening - I just wanted to show you my card for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge, where there's a fab sketch to follow.

My mum's new Magnolia stamp set came today so she stamped this lovely Tilda for me, which I love!

The papers are Making Memories - Flower Patch and the image is from the new Magnolia range as I said above.
The rest is from my stash, except for the sentiment, which is my mum's and the colouring is done with Pro Markers.

Thanks for looking! :)

Bye for now, love from, Georgia xx

P.S. If you haven't already, don't forget to check out Judy's fab candy, it ends tomorrow! (10th July).

10 comments:

Tara said...

This is so pretty Geeg and I love the way you've coloured Tilda, fab job! I can't wait to ink up this little beauty now, she's cute! Great choice of papers and embellies too hunny ;o) xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is beautiful Georgia. Love the way you've coloured Tilda. Fab choice of papers too. I'm starting to get back on top of things now, so I should be over to visit more often in future ;o)
Sharon xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

ohh this is lovely!! You lucky girl having new magnolias to play with!! Love your colouring and lovely papers! thanks for the shout about my blog candy...much appreciated!
Have a lovely evening!
Judy xx

Sam said...

Great card Georgia. Love the colours you have used. :-( still waiting for my summer Magnolias.....
Sam x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Georgia and a beatiful Tilda...your colouring is wonderful. What a perfect sentiment!
Hugs
Carole x

Donna said...

Perfect card Georgia, I love the pretty papers you have used on this card and the image is very sweet, not seen this one before :) Donna x

Fern said...

Oh wow Georgia... your card is stunning. I love the new Magnolia stamps too... the one you've used is so adorable.
Gorgeous paper and perfect colouring too!
Have a nice weekend :O)

Fern xx

Rach said...

this is fabulous Geougia, love the image that you have used, she is so sweet and beautifully coloured. hugs Rachxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Georgia,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

oh fab card sweetie, just love the image and the papers and embellishments are divine!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx