Pages

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

A Lovely Award & Thank You!


Hi there! I've just received this lovely award from Lisa and I'm going to pass it on now.
Thanks so much Lisa! I really appreciate it and I'm so pleased to have received it! :)
The terms of this award are:
1. Make reference about the award on your blog.
2. Share five things you like to do.
3. Pass the award onto ten other bloggers and inform them.
Here are the five things I like to do most:
- Spend time with my family.
- Read and write. A lot!
- Do my school coursework - seriously!
- Make cards.
- Sew, paint, draw etc.
I would like to pass this award to:
A big thank you to Nikki, Chris and Carole for agreeing to sponsor the Crafty Calendar Challenge over the next couple of months!
- Tara (Mum)
- Zoe
I hope none of you have had this award already - if you have, sorry! ;)
Well, that's my first day of year nine done! It was actually only a half-day because all the older years didn't have to go in until eleven to let the new year sevens settle in for a couple of hours.
I had IT and Media Studies this afternoon, which was really good! :)
I bet the coursework will start piling up soon thought, with me starting my three-year GCSE course now! ;)
Before I go, thanks again to Lisa for the award and also a big thank you to everyone who has applied to be a Design Team member for Crafty Calendar Challenge!
Georgia xxxx

7 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for the award Geeg, bless you ;o)
You really like doing coursework? Yes I can believe that about you actually, lol!
Hugs Mum xx

Lexxie said...

Thank you so so much Georgia for thinking of me! And well done for starting up your own challenge blog, I shall be following it and hope to join in as well!
Love Sarita xx

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, great news that your first day back at school was OK, my two go back tomorrow which seems a bit silly for only two days lol! Thank you so much for this lovely award, I'm right chuffed to receive it and I'm honoured that you thought of me :) Donna x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for visiting my blog! I just might try out to be a DT!

Thanks!
-Stacie

Victoria said...

well done on your award, media studies is a great thing to study, hope your coursework goes well!

Victoria
x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Thank you so much for the award i will put it on my blog a bit later and thank you so much for your get well wishes they mean a lot to me.Glad your first day at school went well. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, thanks so much for the award Georgia...so nice of you to think of me.
Bet you're top of the class with your coursework!
Hugs
Carole x