Pages

Friday, 18 September 2009

Creative Inspirations 27


Hello! Just a quick post to show you this card I entering into this week's Creative Inspirations. The theme over there is animals, so my little poorly bee fits in nicely, hee hee!

I have made this card for my great aunt who was taken into hospital a few days ago. She is OK though luckily, and has been discharged now. :)






The image is Alota, the sentiment was printed off my computer, the flowers, buttons, ribbon, pearls and glitter is from my stash. The backing paper is MME and the colouring was done with Pro Markers.

Thanks for looking!

Love from, Georgia xx




12 comments:

Ruth said...

This is so cute,I haven't seen the stamp before ..I'm sure she'll love it! Ruth x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Just lovely Georgia! Love the image ..so fun and cute. Lovely layout! glad your Aunt is feeling better.
Hugs Judy xx

Victoria said...

cute card Georgia and fab layout too. Hope your Aunt feels much better

Victoria
x

Donna said...

Super sweet card Georgia, poor little Bee he does look very poorly lol! You've used my fav papers and the layout is perfect! Hope you have a lovely weekend :) Donna x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia this is so sweet i love the sweet image and its coloured beautifully and I love the gorgeous papers too. luv gina xx

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Such lovely papers and the image is so sweet.

Lisa x

Lexxie said...

This would make anyone feel better!
A really fab card Georgia,
Love Sarita xx

Rach said...

this is adorable Georgia, hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Such a lovely image would certainly cheer me up!!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant! I love that ppoorly bee; he's so cute. You've coloured it beautifully.
Sharon xx

Cheryl said...

This is so adorable,such a cute image and beautiful papers.....this would cheer anyone up!!!
Hugs xx

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Georgia, love that cute image and your papers and embellishments are fabulous. Love the sparkly button as your flower center.
hugs Heather xx