Pages

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge 19

Hiya everyone. Well, look's like the weekend's almost up, but at least we still have X-Factor to look forward to in a bit, lol!

Just wanted to show you my card for this fortnight's Sketch & Stash Challenge. There is a fabulous sketch this fortnight, and I will definitely use it again.



The image is one of the adorable Swiss Pixies from CC Designs. I'm not sure where the paper was from. I forgot I had it. The flowers are Prima, the brad and gems are from my stash, the faux stitching stamp is borrowed from my mum. The glitter is Craft Planet, the colouring was done with Pro Markers and the embossing folder is by Cuttlebug.

Right, I'll go and enter the card into the S&S Challenge and then I can pack away and settle down for X Factor, lol. :)

Bye for now, and thanks so much for taking the time to look!
xx

10 comments:

Victoria said...

another fab card - what a great sentiment too. Enjoy the X Factor

Victoria
x

Tara said...

Fabulous card Geeg, one of the best you've made I think! The papers are delish and your flower looks amazing! Beautifully coloured image too and your layout is perfect....... well done kidder ;o)
Lots of love, Mum xxx

Chrissie said...

This is just gorgeous Gerrgia, love those vibrant colours, don't they go well with your sweet image?
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Rach said...

a beautiful card Georgia, so sweet with wonderful details. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Georgia! I adore this image :-)
Very pretty papers and a perfect flower!
Hope you enjoyed the X Factor...and agreed with the judges choices :-) I did!!!
Hugs
Carole x

Donna said...

A super pretty card Georgia, absolutely love the scrummy papers and the beautiful coloured image...the sentiment is perfect :) Donna x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia gorgeous card love the sweet image and the pretty papers and flower. Hope you enjoyed the X factor i did lol. luv gina xx

Chris said...

Fantastic card Georgia! I love that little pixie and your colouring and design are gorgeous! Such pretty paper and embellishments too. Hope you enjoyed the X factor. Hugs, Chris xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

love this card hun, such a cute image and the colouring is gorgeous, looking forward to the crafty calander challenge launch tomorrow xxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Ahhhhh this is so sweet Georgia! I love it! Great papers and texture with the embossing and stitching!Love the Swiss Pixies...she is just so darn cute and you've coloured her beautifully! I absolutely love that sentiment, how perfect!
Hugs,t