Pages

Thursday, 3 September 2009

Anyone For Anya Challenge #2


Hello! I've just finished making this card for the fab new Anyone For Anya Challenge that started recently, where there is a fabulous sketch!



The image is Anya, the sentiment and butterfly stamp is Studio G, the flowers are Prima, the brad is PaperMania, the gems are PaperMania, the flower pearls and ribbon are from my stash and the backing paper is from my stash. I'm not sure where it's from.





I'd just like to say thank you for everyone's support with my new challenge, and good luck to all the applicants so far, I really appreciate it! :)

Anyway, I'd better go for now.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look!
Georgia xxxxx

16 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Awe!!!!! I just love this!

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, this is just the sweetest card and I love the colours you have used, the papers are so pretty! The pearl flowers are soooo pretty and I also love the way you have used the button on her hat...gorgeous card Georgia, love it :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Georgia.

Hugs Riet.x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Gorgeous card love the colour and image, i hope school is ok the first week back is always the hardest. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

Oh what an adorable card Georgia, such a sweet image. Beautiful papers and flowers.
Glad to hear all is well with your new blog.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Heather said...

Just gorgeous Georgia. Beautiful Anya and fab colours and papers. Love your exquisite details.
Thanks for all your lovely comments - I'm now catching up slowly - very slowly.
Love your photo - it's so nice to see who one is talking to (so to speak).
hugs Heather xx

Fern said...

Hi Georgia... your card is GORGEOUS! I love the colour combo and yummy papers... the image is soooooooo sweet... the button on her hat looks fab! :O)

Fern xx

Ps. I've moved blogs!
www.fernscrafts.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Ooh Georgia

this is fabulous, I lurve the colours you've used and the papers are so pretty, Just the sort of card I wished I'd made! Great work with the layering, something I don't have the patience for

Victoria
x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Hi Georgia, This card is gorgeous the colours are fab and i love the little button star on her hat :) thank you so much for your lovely comment on my card, and your more than welciome about the post for the ccc dt call I hope your getting lots of interest :) good luck choosing your team and thank for being a follower on my blog. xxx

Tara said...

Geeg this is just the sweetest card and the layering is amazing, even if you did have to pinch an extra image from me, lol! I love the way you've mounted you papers onto the glitter card, it looks so pretty and sparkly. How funny that we were both entering this challenge at the same time!!
Love Mum xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour combo...and the layers on the image look fab!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

Lexxie said...

What a fantastic colour combination Georgia, the papers are so pretty. And I love the adorable Anya image and how you've layered her and her little dog!
Gorgeous Georgia,
Love Sarita xx

Jo Nevill said...

Hi ya Georgia

What a fantastic card. I absolutely adore the image you have used and she is coloured perfectly. Love how you have 3'd her too. Love the papers you have used and your gorgeous flower.

Hugs,

Jo x

Tara Godfrey said...

Ahhhh Georgia this is absolutely darling! love the great colours and papers you've picked...love the 3D image and your stunning colouring...all the embellies are just perfect and I love the wee button on her hat!
Hugs,t

Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is just adorable Georgia!! I love how you added dimension to your image. it just looks stunning! Your colouring and leyring are fantastic. it is so lovely to see a piccie of you....you look very like your MUM!!

Hugs Judy xx

Julie said...

Love these colours together - and great layout!