Pages

Saturday, 26 September 2009

My Third Christmas Card


Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great Saturday, thanks goodness it's the weekend! :)
My photo is absolutely rubbish, but here is my third Christmas card of the year.

The sequin ribbon looks purple because of the light, but it's actually white.

The image is Kerry-Jo, the sentiment is Studio G, the backing paper is DCWV, the ribbon, star charm, brad, iced gems and glitter is from my stash.


Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)
Love, Georgia xx

10 comments:

Tara said...

Such a fab card Geeg - I love the papers and your beautiful colouring, plus the added glitter looks amazing!!
Lots of love, Mum xxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Georgia, such a cute image and i love the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

Victoria said...

Hey - you're on a roll with this Christmas lark now Georgia!

Love the image and the fun colours

Victoria
x

Ruth said...

Hi Georgia,you are doing well with the Christmas cards! This one's lovely.I always loved Kerry-Jo's images,Ruth x
PS I can't wait to get started with Crafty Calendar Challenge on Fri!

Donna said...

Fab card Georgia, love the papers you've used and the image is so sweet and superbly coloured, love the sequin border too, very nicely done :) Donna x

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Fab card! I love the image and the sequin ribbon.

Lisa x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia. Love this card the image and papers are fab. Enjoy your weekend, that's if you've not got to much homework lol. luv gina xx

Lexxie said...

What a fab Christmas card Georgia, love how you've put the Kerry Jo image with the snowman, and those papers really give your card a truly festive look,
Really lovely Georgia,
Love Sarita xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and number three and I have not even started yet on my xmas cards, may have to dig out the christmas stamps soon lol.
hugs, louise

Heather said...

Keep going Georgia, you'll get there by Christmas. That's three down - how many to go?
Love Kerry-Jo's image - it is so cute. I'm loving that sentiment too - shall have to look out for that one. (Now I'm being stupid - if I found it here it would say
Schnee spass and no-one would understand it)
hugs Heather xx
(still catching up in case you hadn't already guessed)