Hello!
Firstly, sorry I haven't posted a card for so long. Since I've been in year nine the amount of homework is unbelievable! It's been taking up my whole evenings and I've only managed to make a card tonight because I managed to get everything finished last night.
This is my first Christmas card of the year and I'm entering it into this week's One Stop Craft Challenge, where the theme happens to be 'Let It Snow', which is convenient! :)
My mum bought some of these fairy downloads (I can't remember what they're called) a while ago, so I printed one off to use as they're just so sweet! :)
The sentiment says 'have yourself a merry little Christmas' - you can't really tell from the pictures. It's made by Studio G, and so is the holly stamp.
The snowflakes are Cuttlebug, the flowers, brads and pearls are from my stash. The backing paper is DCVW, from a new set I bought at the weekend, and the colouring is done with Pro Markers.
I've made my decision about the Crafty Calendar Challenge Design Team now! I'm just waiting for everyone's emails to come through to say they accept, and then I'll put a post on the blog, so keep your eyes peeled! ;)
Here is a close-up view:
Right, I'll finish off now, and check to see if anyone else has accepted their new DT post! :D
Thanks so much for looking! Have a nice evening.
Hugs, Georgia xx





12 comments:
Fab card Georgia
nice to see you fitted one in around all your homework! Love the sparkle and great colouring
Victoria
x
Beautiful card Georgia, love the papers and colours you have used and the fairie too...she is from a set called 'Pixie Chicks' and the sentiments they come with are brilliant! I love the snowflakes, I may have to get myself this die I do love big fat chunky snowflakes lol! Hope the homework eases a bit for you, they didn't break you in gently did they lol! Donna x
Hi Georgia This is gorgeous love the image, as you said they are so sweet and you have coloured her beautifully. Hope the home work eases off. luv gina xx
Stunning card Geeg, I think those new papers look gorgeous! Fab colouring of your Christmas Pixie too and the glitter really adds that special touch, I love it!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Super card,Georgia.Those big snowflakes are scrummy! Ruth x
Georgia this is adorable, love the bits of sparkle that you have added to your fairy. hugs rachxx
fab card Georgia, love the fairy image and all the sparkle
Oh WOWZERS! Georgia this is fabulous...love those papers and the pretty snowflakes...your sweet Christmas fairy is so darling and coloured to perfections...love the glitter too!
Hug,t
Wow stunning work Georgia this is great love the sparkle brill colouring too.
hugs Christine xx
Beautiful card, fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x
Wow! This is fantastic Georgia. I love it. That glitter is wonderful on the sweet image. Gorgeous papers and snowflakes too.
Sharon xx
Absolutely beautiful Georgia,I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully!!! A perfect Christmas card!!
Hugs xx
Post a Comment