Pages

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Crafty Monkeys Challenge 30

Hi there! Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Crafty Monkeys, the fabulous challenge run by Zoe and Hannah took a summer break, but now they are back with a great new challenge.

The challenge is to make anything other than a card.

I wasn't sure what to make at first, but then I remembered I had these little boxes made from recycled cardboard. I painted one black with my acrylic paints and then decorated it. I thought I could use it as a gift box to fill with sweets or bath fizzers to give to someone for their birthday.

OK then, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Love, Georgia xx

18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow Geogia, fab box i love how creative you have been with the challenge. Thanks for joining in with this months challenge on crafty monkeys.
big hugs hannahxx

Ruth said...

A very pretty little box,especially the flowers,Ruth x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Wonderful project!!

Tara said...

Wow! I love this Geeg! So dramatic with the black base and then such a pretty floral arangement..... you'd better watch out that it doesn't go missing, hee hee!!
Lots of love, Mum xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab idea xx

Donna said...

Oh wow Georgia, your box is beautiful and the papers and embellies stand out really well against the black of the box, absolutely brilliant! :) Donna x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia this is beautiful and a lovely gift idea, love the flowers. luv gina xx

Zoe said...

Hello Georgia, I love the box you made and I love the embellishments. Thank you for joining in with this months challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab box Georgia. Oh - this is so girly - I love it. Beautiful embellishments too.
Sharon xx

Cheryl said...

So pretty Georgia,love the colour combo and such beautiful embellishments!!!
Hugs xx

Victoria said...

Georgia this is delish!

Loving the black box with the handbag papers and flower. Nice touch with the pearls too

Victoria
xx

Chris said...

Really gorgeous gift Georgia! I love that you painted it black, it's so dramatic and everything on the lid makes it very girly too. Love the flowers and leaves arrangement. Hugs, Chris xx

Kim Dellow said...

Wow that is a fabulous box Georgia, lovely. Kim

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Georgia, the papers and flowers look great

SCRAP DIDI said...

beautiful box !!!
didi

Tab said...

Oh hun your box is utterly gorge, love the design, and such a delish colour combo too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Heather said...

This is one fabulous box Georgia and so beautifully make. Love the paper and your embellishments are gorgeous - so classy.
hugs Heather xx