Pages

Friday, 10 April 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #7


Hi there! Here is my entry for this week's Sketch and Stash Challenge.
I am really pleased with this card!
There was an 'open sketch' to follow for this challenge; the position of the paper panels and the image is compulsory but you are allowed the put the sentiment and embellishments wherever you want so I came up with this.
It is my first card using a 'Gorjuss' stamp as I was surprised at how easy she was to colour - I have seen how so many people leave a little white section on her fringe to show a sheen from the light but I didn't really know how to do this so I coloured her fringe in fully.
Materials:
Image: Gorjuss
Colouring: ProMarkers (given to me by Mum after she got her Copics, woo hoo! Thanks Mum!)
Backing Paper: From Sarita
Leaves: From Mum's Stash
Sentiment: Studio G
Flowers (Black and White): From Michele
Pearl Flowers: Unknown
Gems in Flower Centres: From Tab
Gems on Image: PaperMania
Thanks for looking - HAPPY EASTER!














18 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

georgia! This is wonderful. Your cards are getting better and better! The layout is wonderful as is your colouring.perfect embellishments! you should be proud of this one!
Judy xx

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card, can't wait to get my stamps and create some thing lik this xxx

Anonymous said...

Georgia this is an amazing card, your layout is fabulous and you have coloured your image beautifully. have a wonderful easter. eat lots of chocolate. hugs rachxx

Tara said...

Judy is right Geeg, your cards are getting better and better! This is so pretty and the way you are matching your papers and then colouring your image is expertly achieved. Well done!! xx

Fern said...

Gorjuss card Georgia, i love these stamps, you've coloured the image perfectly! The lovely leaves, are really different- are they punches? :O)

Happy Easter too! :O)

Love Fern x

Lisa said...

Wow Georgia this card is fantastic. Your colouring is fantastic and matches your papers perfectly. Happy Easter but don't eat too many eggs lol! x

Tab said...

fabbu work sweetie! Love the papers, so scrummy!
Hugs Tab xxx

Heather said...

Fabulous Georgia. Love everything about it. You've coloured that image fantastically and your details are awesome.
Hope you have a great Easter + loads of choccie eggs. (I've eaten mine already - but shhh!! don't tell).
hugs Heather xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Georgia and such pretty DP you have used. Your image is perfectly coloured and I love all the little extra embellies you have added, you have every right to be pleased with this card :) Donna x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Georgia,l love the stamp and papers.

hugs Riet.x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia i'm not surprised that your pleased with it its absolutely gorgeous love the papers the pearl flowers are lovely. Hope you are enjoying your Easter hols. luv gina xxx

Lexxie said...

Oh Georgia, so many beautiful cards since my last visit.
your latest card is just so lovely.
What a fab way to use your papers and your colouring of your gorjuss girl is perfect.
Hope you are having a lovely Easter,
Love Sarita xx

Becky said...

What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch georgia. Your card is so Gorjuss!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Georgia, your card is beautiful, a brilliant job!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so beautiful Georgia, your colouring is fabulous..and I love her fringe, it looks perfect!
Hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of yummy chocolate tomorrow!
Hugs
Carole :D

Cathy said...

Stunning card Georgia. I love your colouring and all the details you have added, it is fabulous take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Georgia, I love the pink and black colour combination, your colouring is gorgeous and I love the leaves, Happy Easter sweetie, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tara Godfrey said...

Ohhh!!!! Just adore this one too! Beautifully done with fab details and again your colouring is out of this world!!!
Big Hugs,t