Sorry about the constant change of background! I keep choosing one and then changing my mind! I'm pretty sure that I want to keep this one now - I love it!
Love, Georgia xx
Wednesday, 22 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| You Are Milk Chocolate |
![]() You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life. Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago. |
5 comments:
I know just how you feel - I can never make my mind up - so I never change mine in case I don't like it (hee hee).
This is great - love it!!
hugs Heather xx
Hi Georgia, I'm always changing mine. Your new one is the same as mine and I love it! x
Yup this one is good Georgia, it has everything, butterflies flowers, swirls and most importantly a bit of glitter lol! :) Donna x
Bet you'll change it again, hee hee...... I know you remember?! xx
It's gorgeous Georgia, I love the butterfly, such a great design, funnily enough I've just been drawing a butterfly a bit like this, spooooookkkky! Hope you had a good day today and thank you for your lovely comment. Hugs, Chris xxx
Post a Comment