Hello! Here is my entry for this week's High Hopes Challenge.
The theme for the challenge is 'distressing' so I have scored along the edge of my backing paper with scissors to create a rough effect.
I have also tinged the edges of the card and the image with orange ink.
Materials:
Image: High Hopes
Sentiment: Penny Black
Purple FLower: From Jo
Sparkly Orange Flower: PaperMania
Brad: PaperMania
Ribbon: PaperMania
Gems: PaperMania
Backing Paper: K&Co. - Sparkly Sweet
Distressing Ink: Borrowed from Mum
Here is a closer view:
Thanks for stopping by!
Bye! xx





12 comments:
This is beautiful Georgia, great colouring and i like how you achieved your distressed edge. hugs rachxx
what a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the image.
Hugs riet.x
So cute Georgia, I just love this bunny mummy and she is one of my favorites, Gorgeous colouring and love the pretty K&Co paper, Big Hugs, Nikki x
LOL Georgia what a gorgeous image, so cute with all her ickle babies. Fantastic card and great distressing, not sure mine would look like this if let loose with a pair of scissors lol! My fav DP too, they are the perfect backgorund to your card :) Donna x
Beautiful card Georgia, the image is so cute and your colouring is brilliant! Love how you outlined the bunnies to make them pop out and your shading is excellent! Very good on the distressing too and the paper is so pretty, perfect for the bunnies. Hugs, Chris xxx
Oh sweetie your card is stunning! I love these sweet little bunnies and you have coloured them beautifully!
Hugs Tab xxx
Oh this is just awesome Georgia, what fabulous colouring. Your paper distressing looks wonderful.
I like your new comment setting...means I can visit you and leave comments from my main computer now.
Hugs
Carole x
What a terrific card! Such pretty colors and papers! You did a brilliant job with this challenge! :D
Hiya Georgia this is so cute i love the image not seen that one before. luv gina xx
Hi Georgia,
I love your blog--I am a cat lover too! I have two kittens named Yuki (Japanese for snow) who is pure white and Willow (as in pussy willow) who is grey. They are sisters and love to play and get into trouble.
You did a great job with your card--brilliant colouring and design! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Sarah
This is adorable Goergia. Love how you've distressed your paper and such a cute image!
Hugs, Vicky x
Love it Geeg, soooooo pretty and your colouring is amazing! xx
Post a Comment