Hello! I'm sorry I haven't posted a card for a while - I've been busy...it was my dad's birthday on Saturday and I've been doing quite a lot over the second week of the Easter holidays. Plus I've been getting up-to-date with my homework.
Firstly, I want to show you what Carole at Stardust Gems And Ribbons sent me.
The other day I received a parcel with all this inside! I have received a beautiful paper pad which is great as I haven't got any of the designer paper pads.
Also she sent some Stickles, lovely flowers and sticky pearls and a little flowery tin with a Hanglar stamp inside! I'm thrilled as I know you can't get them in this country.
Thank you ever so much Carole, it was a wonderful surprise and I really appreciate it!
I have made a card using some of the lovely papers Carole sent me...here it is:
The theme for this fortnight's Crafty Monkeys Challenge is 'Spring' so I thought the flowery paper would fit it nicely.
Materials:
Backing Papers: Flower Patch - Making Memories
Sentiment: Printed off the computer
Heart Gems: Club Green
Image: Anya
White Leaves: One of my mum's punches
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the week.
xx





10 comments:
Gorgeous card Georgia, beautiful image- and perfectly coloured!
You're so lucky- bet you were dead pleased when that parcell arrieved for you! ( i always feel special when something arrives just for me! :O) )
Love 'n' Hugs,
Fern xx
what a pretty card1 Your colouring is fab and those papers are sooo gorgeous..you lucky girl!
Judy xx
Oh stunning card hun! Love this image and those papers are delish! Enjoy your new stash!
Hugs Tab xxx
Lovely goodies you received Georgia and you have made such a pretty card too, lucky you having a hanglar stamp, I look forward to seeing it appear on one of your cards :) Donna x
Hi Georgia, Wow your card is gorgeous! Pretty papers and a fab image. Your colouring is really good. Enjoy your goodies ~ how lucky are you getting a Hanglar stamp!
Lisa x
Gorgeous spring card Georgia and the papers are so pretty, gorgeous colouring. What a wonderful RAK from Carol, Hope you had a good day back at school, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Hi Georgia - fabulous Spring-like card and you've coloured Anya beautifully.
Lucky you - what a fabulous RAK from Carole. I'm so jealous of that Hanglar image - I have to rely on a friend to send me images - but at least I've got some.
hugs Heather xx
Fantastic card Georgia, I love your Anya, your colouring is wonderful and the layout and paper are so pretty. Enjoy your lovely new stash, what a lovely surprise from a very generous lady, you must have been as pleased as punch. Hugs, Chris xxx
Hi Georgia, your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love how you have coloured Miss Anya. I must remember that layout...great idea!
So pleased you are happy with your goodies, he he he! HAVE FUN :-)
Hugs
Carole x
This is gorgeous Georgia i love these stamps don't you and i love the colours you've used. luv gina xx
Post a Comment