I'm not entering this card into any challenge, it was just a spur-of-the-moment card and I made it without any particular theme so...here it is!
Materials:
Image: Anya
Backing Paper: Unknown
Gems: PaperMania
Flower Die Cut: Cuttlebug
Pink and White Flower: From Tab
Black Flower: From Michele
Brad: PaperMania
Sentiment: Unknown
Thanks for looking! Enjoy the rest of your Easter break.
Bye for now! xx





14 comments:
wowwww Georgia,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colour.
hugs Riet.x
This is so pretty Geeg. The paper works perfectly with this gorgeous image and the flower you've created is stunning! xx
This is gorgeous Georgia - so very pretty. Beautifully coloured Anya and, fabulous layout and gorgeous embellishments.
Glad you had a great Easter - lot's of eggs?
hugs Heather xx
This is such a sweet card Georgia and the papers you have used are gorgeous. The big flower is beautiful and the sentiment perfect. I'm glad you enjoyed your Easter eggs, I'm feeling a bit sick of choccy now and I never thought I'd say that lol! Enjoy the rest of your school hols :) Donna x
Lovely card very pretty and great use of colour
Oh now this is soo sweet Georgia love the colour and the image is fab. luv gina xx
Ooooh gorge card hun, love this image and coloured so well!
Hugs Tab xxx
So pretty Georgia, I love your sweet and beautifully coloured image, gorgeous paper and flower, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Hi Georgia,
I have a special runner up prize from my blog candy for you :-)
Could you please ask your mum to send me your details?
Thank you :D
Hugs
Carole x
Hi Georgia,
Thank you so much for helping me satrt my own blog - I am not a very good blogger but I will get there!
Gorgeous card, Georgia! Such pretty colours, a beautiful sentiment and your colouring is sensational!!!
Hugs,t
Absoloutly Gorgeous! x
I love all of your cards Georgia, but this has to be my favourite!
I love the colours and that adorable image, and what a lovely sentiment too.
So glad to hear you had lots of choclate to eat over Easter!
Love Sarita xx
Beautiful Georgia! the image is so cute and the papers and design are really gorgeous. It's nice to make a card sometimes just because you want to make one with nothing in mind. Glad you had lots of good choc for Easter. Hugs, Chris xxx
Post a Comment