Pages

Monday, 6 April 2009

Woof-Tastic




Hello! Here is my 'woof-tastic' card! I've had an idea of a puppy theme in my mind for ages but haven't actually attempted a card but I was looking through my paper draw to choose paper for a card and I found this paper I received from Caroline a couple of months ago.
I wanted my card to look chic and have a 'French' style so I thought this stamp was perfect because I think the girl has a very sophisticated look about her.
I'm really pleased with the result and would like to thank Caroline again for this gorgeous paper!




Materials:
Image: Rubber Romance
Sentiment: Printed off the computer
Backing Paper: From Caroline
Gems: PaperMania
Pearl Hearts: Unknown
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Love, Georgia xx





















14 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Tres chic Georgia. The papers are gorgeous. Love that beautiful image and your design is wonderful.
Sharon xx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Georgia.

hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your colouring Georgia and how you have cut round your image so beautifully, the paper is just so cute, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Michele said...

This is lovely Georgia, love the paper and you have coloured her beautifully.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my B&W card.
Michele x

Caroline said...

Great Card Georgia! Your colouring is fab and I love your choise of image she is great. Thanks for the mention too. Luv Caroline x

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Georgia... lovin those rubber romance stamps!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Georgia and your french lady is 'tres chic', I love the design paper you have used and the the 'wooftastic' heading, brilliant! :) Donna x

Tab said...

Fab card, sweetie! Just love these RR images, so chic! Gorge paper too.
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely way of using that backing paper I have some in my drawer but no idea what to use it with xxx

Tara said...

Fabby card Geeg and it does have a real continental feel about it! Fantastic colouring of the image too and your layout is perfect! xx

jacque4u2c said...

Luv it!

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Fab card! Gorgeous image and it coordinates so well with the backing paper. x

Chris said...

Hi Georgia, I think your card is gorgeous and very chic! I love the Rubber Romance stamps too, they really are stylish. It's great that you had the perfect paper to go with the image from Caroline, she's very sweet to send it to you. Great colouring and design too Georgia. Hugs, Chris xxx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card Georgia, such a lovely image and perfect papers to match!
Have a lovely Easter.
Hugs
Carole x