Pages

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge













Hello! Here is my entry for this week's Our Creative Corner Challenge. There is a really easy theme, for this challenge - make a card using one of your favourite colours combinations.


I like pink green and blue together so I raided my papers and found this Paisley pattern in my Sparkly Sweet Pad.

Materials:

Image: High Hopes

Sentiment: Studio G

Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug

Backing Paper: K & Co. - Sparkly Sweet

Ribbon: PaperMania

Star Gems: PaperMania

Big Pink Flower: From Tab

Small Pink Flower: From Michele

Metal Flower: Unknown

Brad: PaperMania

Thanks for looking! I hope the weather improves for everyone soon! I don't know if it's just the north-west of England that's being affected? Come back sun!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because I'm going to have a lesson-free day at school! In the morning I've got an orthodontist appointment and I'm getting my braces fitted. Then in the afternoon, I'll be going back to school but me and lots of my friends in my form are taking part in a special workshop where we will be putting on a presentation to some primary-school children!

Then the icing on the cake is that in the evening I've got Waterloo Road and The Apprentice to watch! Yay! Sorry, I know I'm a bit sad to get this excited over T.V. programmes!


xxxx




11 comments:

Tara said...

Love it Geeg, fab colour choice and beautiful colouring with those PMs! This is really pretty ;o)
Funny but it's raining where I live too, hee hee! xx

Fern said...

Hi Georgia,
Lovely card.
Such a fresh and pretty colour combo.
Your colouring is perefct! :O)
Love your embellies.

Fern xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Georgia, this is such a pretty card hunnyk i love the image you've used and those lovely papers. You are a very talented girl. Hugs Linda x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Georgia and I love your colourin of sweet bunny, Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy your workshop, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Donna said...

Brill little card Georgia and such a cute little bunny, love the papers you've used too, they are one of my fav papers :) sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow, good luck at the Ortho for your brace fitting :) Donna x

Victoria said...

Great card Georgia. I love this sparkly sweet paper pad by k&co as well! Good luck at the orthodontists tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovley comments!
Hugs, Vicky x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Georgia - ooooh! I've been away from your blog for too long. Wow, you have some amazing cards on here. I adore this rabbit and the papers you picked for it are beautiful. Good luck for tomorrow, you'll be exhausted at the end of it.
Sharon xx

Tab said...

Ooooh love your card hun! Fab image and those papers are delish!

Have fun tomorrow, I loe waterloo road too LOL, hope the brace fitting goes well, sweetie!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

a wonderful card sweetie, wonderful image choice and colours. hugs rachxx

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! I love your colour choice and your colouring is fab! Hope your brace fitting goes well. x

Chris said...

Oh so cute Georgia, I love that bunny and the beautiful paper you used. Your Mum is a right comedienne isn't she LOL?! Hope the braces went on ok and you're getting used to them and hope you enjoyed the Apprentice, I normally watch that too but missed it last night!! Hugs, Chris xx