Hi there! I have made this card for my friend Ellie who's going to be thriteen next Monday. She is having a movie party on Saturday so that's when I'll give it to her. I've bought her a black and white leopard-print shoulder bag, a big bottle of grapefruit bodywash and some vanilla lip balm.
She likes bright colours and animals so I thought the spotty paper and the elephant would be nice for her.
Materials:
Image: Daisy & Dandelion
Sentiment: Studio G
Backing Paper: K & Co. - Sparkly Sweet
Ribbon: PaperMania
Purple Flower: Unkown
Pink Flower: PaperMania
Brad: PaperMania
Heart Gem: Club Green
Thanks for looking! xxxx





13 comments:
This is beautifully coloured Geeg and the spotty paper is great fun! Ellie is sure to love it ;o) xx
What a beautiful card ,l love the stamp and colour.
Hugs Riet.x
This is such a fun card Georgia and such lovely bright colours. Ellie will love the 'Ellie' image and it sounds like she has some great pressies to look forward to. Have fun at the movie party at the weekend and oh, I nearly forgot, thank you for the lovely comments you left on my card today, you really made me smile :) Donna x
Oh wonderful card, love the paper and cute stamp. :O)
Hope you have a great time at the movies... bet Ellie will love her pressies!!
Fern xx
Ps: Love the new background!
Lovely card Georgie im sure that Ellie will love it too. luv gina xx
Stunning Card Georgia! Love the paper you have chosen and the image is great too! Caroline x
Hi Georgia, this is just fabulous sweetie, love it :)
Hugs, Marlene x
So cute Georgia and I love the cute image, beautiful colouring sweetie, Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Hi Georgia, this is just awesome...wonderful colouring and I love the blue outline.
What lovely gifts you've bought for your friend!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carole x
Oh Georgia, your card is so beautiful, I'm sure Ellie will love it! Sounds like you've got her a fabby present too, like the sound of the bag and also the grapefruit bodywash, delish. Hope you have a lovely time at the movie party. Hugs, Chris xxx
What a fab fun card, and how lovely that you've tailored it to her favourite colours and used a lovely animal image too.
I love the sound of her goodies too, what a lucky friend!
It's gorgeous Georgia,
Love Sarita xx
Hi Georgia, Such a cute card ~ I am sure Ellie will love it! x
Hi Georgia, Your cards and blog are fabulous. You are so talented and have great ambitions, good luck with that. I love cats also having 5 off my own. My poppy looks just like yours. Keep up the good work. Hugs Avril
Post a Comment