A couple of months ago, I posted a picture of a card that Elisha had made because we got together one day, made some cards and I offered to post it on my blog. Yesterday, me and my brother went to her house because her mum was looking after us while my mum was at work and we made a card each.
I explained to her about blog challenges and asked if she would like to be entered into one and have the chance of winning a prize - she was really excited at the chance so below is another picture of my card and then one of Elisha's.
Thanks for looking and Elisha, if you read this, good luck with the challenge!
xx





10 comments:
Hi Georgia wow what a gorgeous card love the colour and the little pearls are a lovely touch. luv gina xx
Elisha beautiful card looks like you've got the craft bug now too. luv gina xx
Hi georgia...gorgeous card..I love all the pearls in her hair! So stunning1 And well done on getting your friend card-making. She has done a great job!! Fabulous work the 2 of you!
Enjoy your hols,
Judy xx
Two very pretty cards Georgia!
Love Fern x
These are wonderful cards Geeg and I'm pleased you had such a fun day together! Good luck to both of you with winning the challenge! xx
wowww Georgia,what a beautiful cards,l love the image.
hugs Riet.x
Fatnastic card Georgia and such lovely bright colours you have used, I love the little pearls in your mermaid's hair :) well done to Elisha too, she has made a stunning card and good luck to you both with your entrys :) Donna x
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card ~ Such a sweet image and I love the pearls in the mermaid's hair. Elisha's card is also lovely. Sounds like you had a fun day together. x
Stunning card and what pretty pearl details...just wonderful!
Hugs
Carole x
I love these papers Georgia and your Mermaid is beautiful and I love how you have popped her up. Elish's card is also beautiful and so fun to craft with a friend, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Hello Georgia, I love you pretty card and I love Elisha's card aswell. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxx
Post a Comment