Hi! I am entering this card into this week's Charisma Cardz Challenge. The theme is 'thank you'. You have to make a card saying thank you.
I'm not giving this one to anyone in particular but it'll be useful if I want to say thank you to someone some time and I don't have time to make a card.
Materials:
Image: Forever Friends
Backing Paper: K & Co. - Sparkly Sweet
Mosaic Tiles: Unknown
Flower: Prima
Flower Centre: From Chris
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Ribbon: PaperMania
Gems: From Carole
Sentiment: Studio G
I can't wait until the weekend! And it'll be a long one too! I'll have Saturday, Sunday and Monday off and then go back on Tuesday when I'll be having my HPV vaccination against cervical cancer. I had the other two injections last year and this will be the last one and then I'm fully immunised!
Thanks for looking! :)
Love, Georgia xx





16 comments:
Gorgeous card Georgia, love the cute image and the pretty papers you have ued. Hugs Nikki x
Such a bright and fresh card Gorgia.
DElish colours.
Love the ribbon and liitle flower.
Fern xx
This is sooooo sweet Geeg. I love the embossed panel and also the way you've highlighted the outside of your image in that lime green, YUM! xx
Beautiful! I love it! Enjoy your weekend - they always go way to fast!
Gorgeous card Georgia and I love that image, so cute and so beautifully coloured. Hope you enjoy the weekend and make the most of the extra day. Good that your vaccinations will be out of the way after the last one next week, very good to have them for your future. Hugs, Chris xxx
Hey Georgia. I love your cards so much, they are just beautiful. I love all the colours. I love your profile background.
Hugs, Megs x :]
Fab card Georgia, love the very cute FF image and the papers and layout look fab. Good idea to have a card ready for any occasion. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Lyndsey xx
Such a sweet card and I love that FF image. They go with almost anything. Thank you for joining us week at Charisma Cardz.
This is so cute and adorable. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Your kittys on the sidebar are so sweet. Please look at my Blog, my Kitty look's like your :-)))...
Hugs
Heike
Lovely bright and cheery card love the FF image.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee
very pretty card, I love the simplicity of it and the image is soooo cute!!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx
What a beautiful card Georgia,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card Georgia and such scrummy papers, fab colours :) love the green edging around your little bear and ric rac is one of my fav embellies that i don't use often enough! Hope all goes well with your CC jab and hope you have a fab weekend :) Donna x
Beautiful card Georgia. Very cute bear and lovely paper.
This is beautiful Georgia. That ff bear looks fantastic against the embossed background. Good luck with the injection - bet you'll be glad when it's all over.
Sharon xx
Really gorgeous Georgia, you are definitely the expert when it comes to colouring bears!
The pearls look beautiful.
Hugs
Carole x
Post a Comment