Pages

Sunday, 3 May 2009

Colour Create Challenge #14




Hi! Here is my latest card; an entry for this week's Colour Create Challenge.

The colour combination is red, cream and chocolate - yum!

I wasn't sure about how to go about this at first. I immediately assumed I wouldn'd be able to join in as I don't have any red, cream and chocolate paper but then I realised that I could always just use a plain-coloured backing paper and add red and cream accents.

I don't know who this image was from unfortunately, or who it is made by, which is a shame as I love it and I only have one.



There are some gorgeous design team cards over at Colour Create so even if you aren't planning on entering, the cards are worth a look!



Here's a closer view:





















Sorry for the poor-quality photography, the light was too yellowy and I was shaky with the camera!



Thanks for looking and good luck if you are entering Colour Create!


16 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a cute image and your colouring is beautiful Georgia, Hope your having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown said...

Super Cute Card, Great colours Georgia, Good Luck with the challenge, Avril xx

Maz said...

Really cute card, love it
maz

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic card Georgia. That teddy sure is a cutie. Your embellishments are perfect for the colours. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card! The image is sooooo cute!

Kim x

Heather said...

Fab Georgia, I'm not surprised you like that image it's adorable and you've coloured it beautifully. Inspired use of the colours with your accents and that is one fabulous sentiment.
hugs Heather xx

Fern said...

Lovely card georgia.
Such yummy colours!
That bear is just adorable!

Fern xx

Donna said...

Very pretty card Georgia, love the colours and sucha cute image :) Donna x

aardvarkpest said...

Cute image and gorgeous paper.

Glenda

Carole said...

Georgia, this is just adorable, your colouring is perfect and I love your pretty accents.
Hope you've had a great weekend!
Hugs
Carole x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Janiel/ janny said...

very sweet card...

janny

gina g said...

aww how cute is he lol and i love the stars down the side Georgia. luv gina xx

Tab said...

Oh sweetie, gorge card! Love the colours and that image is adorable!
Hugs Tab xxx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful card Georgia and I love the fact that you improvised and used plain paper for the background, it makes the image pop out even more. It was me that sent you this image and it's an Elzybells. I'll pop some more in the post to you as soon as I can. Hugs, Chris xxx

Lisa said...

Such a cute card Georgia! I love how you have coloured this cute little bear. x