Hi there! I made this card to enter the Crafty Monkeys Challenge run by Zoe and Hannah.
I don't know if you know but recently, Zoe and Hannah have decided to run it as a weekly challenge rather than fortnightly.
There was me, leisurely making my card, thinking I had plenty of time, a whole week! But I just went on to Crafty Monkeys and the next challenge has come up so unfortunately I won't be able to enter this card into the challenge but I can still post it on my blog.
What am I like?!
The theme for the challenge I missed was 'in the garden' so I chose this garden image and took my picture in my garden with flowers from my favourite plant out there.
Materials:
Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Studio G
Backing Paper: Making Memories - From Carole
Yellow Flower: Prima
Metal Flower: Unknown
Buttons: Unknown
Gems: PaperMania
Glitter (On Image and in Centre of Flower): Stickles
Thanks for looking and sorry I didn't enter your challenge Zoe and Hannah! I'll try to remember that you've gone weekly now. :)
xx





11 comments:
Well it's an absolutely beautiful card Georgia and I'm so glad you posted it anyway. Looks like you've got an extra card to fit in every week now LOL! I loved your photo in the garden, it's the perfect backdrop for the image and the flowers on the grass look gorgeous. Hope you're well Sweetie and have had a good week. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Chris xxx
What a beautiful card Georgia.
Hugs Riet.x
Hi Georgia, you card is so pretty, what a shame you missed the challenge :-(
Beautiful colouring...and I love the paper...wink wink :-)
I like the pink flowers too!
Have a fun weekend.
Hugs
Carole x
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card and I love this cute image. Thanks for entering my blog candy. x
Oh what a lovely subtle card Georgia.
I love the image, and your fantastic colouring.
It's a shame you didn't get to enter into into the challenge... but i'm glad you showed it us- it's beautiful!
Fern xx
Fantastic card Georgia and a superb piece of photography, I love it! The DP on your card reminds me of sweets for some reason, its certainly scrummy and the image is brilliant. Hope you sort your challenge out OK, you sound a bit like me, I forget things all the time lol! :) Donna x
So pretty Georgia and love the pretty dp and such a cute and beautifully coloured kitty, Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Your card is stunning Georgia. I'm so glad that you shared it with us. The colouring on the image is superb. Oh my! I hope you mum didn't mind a few missing flowers (lol) - they really make the photo look great.
Sharon xx
Fabulous card Georgia...such beautiful colours and papers. You've coloured that image fantastically and I just love the hint of gold on the tulips.
hugs Heather xx
aww what a shame that you didn't get it in in time Georgia but its a beautiful card anyway. luv gina xx
Hope you have a fab weekend. xx
a fabulous card sweetie, love that adorable image. x
Post a Comment