I'm so pleased because I've broken up from school for the Whit Holiday!
Another good thing is that I have hardly any homework! I've got a history project on the JFK Assassination due in after half-term but I've finished that so I only have a couple of bits and pieces left to do.
Another good thing is that I have hardly any homework! I've got a history project on the JFK Assassination due in after half-term but I've finished that so I only have a couple of bits and pieces left to do.
I made this card for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.
There was a lovely sketch to follow and I am rally happy with the result of my card. Everything just seemed to fall into place as I wanted it to, which is rare! :)
Materials:
Image: Rubber Romance
Sentiment: Studio G
Backing Paper: K & Co. - Sparkly Sweet
Green Flowers: Prima
Blue Flower: From Michele
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Mosaic Tile: Unknown
Before I go, here is the lovely award I have been given by Lisa. Thanks so much Lisa!

I am going to pass it on to:
Sharon - Cards 'n' Greetings
Donna - Donna's Doodles
Fern - Fern's Blog
Carole - Stardust Gems and Ribbon
Gina - Gina's Krafty Place
Enjoy your long weekend and thanks for looking! :)






18 comments:
Gorgeous georgia! I love the sophisticated image and the flowers are fab! Lovely choice of colours. Enjoy your hols :)
Judy xx
Great card Georgia! I lovee your stamp and you did a great job with coloring.
Fantastic card Georgia, I love the image and the papers are amongst my fav's :) I hope you have a fab school hols and well done you for getting your JFK project out the way. I've always loved watching documentaries on the conspiracy theory of JFK's death and I would love to have done a project on it at school but all I got was prjoects about the Tudors lol! Thank you so much for my award Georgia, it is so kind of you to think of me and I very much appreciate you nominating me :) Donna x
Superb card Georgia. Good luck with the challenge. Have a great break from school, do your project early on, so that you can enjoy the rest off your holiday and do lots of crafting tee!hee! Congratulations on your award, much deserved. I think you will enjoy JFK project as he was a fascinating figure in the American history, reaching out all over the world, good luck. Hugs Avril xx
Great card, love the image and I love your choice of colours, really bright
Great job on the sketch! Lovely image and very pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
xxx
Mariska
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the fab image. Well done for getting most of your homework finished. Now you can enjoy your week! x
This is fabulous Geeg and I'm so glad it came together just as you'd hoped! You're getting very good at this cardmaking lark you know!! xx
Hi Georgia, fantastic card, love your colour choice for this gorgeous image. Joey.x
Great card Georgia - your colouring is fantastic! Hope you enjoy the break from school.
Wow, its a gorgeous card Georgia, perfect colouring! Enjoy the school holidays...
Clairexx
Hi georgia,beautiful card,love this cute image which you have coloured perfectly,
Hugs Karin
Such a beautiful image Georgia and I love your colouring, I also love the colours you chose to colour her in and they match perfectly with the flowers, have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x
Ooooh delish card hun, love this image and your colouring is fab!
Oh my it doesn't seem 5 mins ago that I was at school doing a JFK project, I loved doing it! Enjoy your hols!
Hugs Tab xxx
Oh beautiful card !!!
i love colors and i love stamp !!!
hugs didi
Wow! What a creative girl you've been! Fantastic work Georgia. All your cards are beautiful. This one is so chic! Thanks so much for the fabulous award, I'll pick it up and pass it on later.
Sharon xx
what a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Fantastic card! Love the image and the lovley colors that you have chosen! Enjoy your break from school and thanks for joining us this week at SS!
Hugs Jeanette
Post a Comment