Hi there! I am entering this card into this week's Cute Card Thrusday Challenge.
The theme is 'Happy Mail' - you have to make a card to cheer someone up or make their day.
Materials:
Image: High Hopes
Sentiment: Studio G (I think! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!).
Ribbon: PaperMania
Flower: From Michele
Dragonafly Metal Brad: From Mum
Backing Paper: K & Co. - Sweet And Sparkly
Star Gems: PaperMania
I've had a good day today, I made chocolate chip cookies at school in my tech food lesson and they went really well. I'm eating one now as I type! Unfortunately, the girl opposite me put way too much milk in her dough and her mixture was like a runny cake mixture rather than a dry dough so her cookies spread out on the tray and went black! Whoops! :)
Thanks for looking and don't forget to watch Waterloo Road and The Apprentice tonight! I hope Lorraine is fired! :)
xx





12 comments:
What a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Fabulous card! Love the sweet image! Well done on the cookies, sound delicious! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx
This is adorable Georgia. Just love the colours and the cute bunny!
Love this card Georgia, such pretty papers and a super cute image. Glad your cookies turned out OK, your friends efforts sound about as good as mine lol! :) Donna x
This is beautiful! Your coloring and details are amazing!
Oohhh Georgia, you're making my mouth water talking about your cookies...they sound delicious!
Super card and what a sweet image you've used, definitely makes me feel happy :-)
I've still got last weeks Apprentice to watch, this blogging is making me behind with my programmes!
Hugs
Carole :-)
Love the way you popped up the images, gorgeous colouring and such pretty papers Georgia, I love your doodles trailing from the butterfly, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Fab Georgia - love that gorgeous image and how you've coordinated the butterfly with that gorgeous backing paper.
hugs Heather xx
Thanks for your comment Georgia...have a great week!
Hugs
Carole :-)
lovely Georgia! gorgeous image and I love your butterfly with its trail. A very sunny happy card!
have a great week,
Judy xx
Really pretty, Georgia! I love this image and the wee butterfly is precious! I love great sentiments and this one is so sweet!
Hugs,t
Gorgeous card! Pretty colours and the image is so cute. x
Post a Comment